CM Inquiry... (TMI ALERT!)

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok ladies quick question for ya. I just used the restroom :loo: (haha love that graphic!) and when I wiped there was QUITE a bit of creamy cm.(sorry tmi!) I actually had to wipe 2 or 3 times so that my panties wouldn't get wet.(sorry again for tmi!):blush: I'm only 3 dpo according to FF. Is this normal at this stage and point? I just want to make sure.:blush:

I do not know, I usually am pretty dry and creamy after O (Sorry TMI) but this month I was so wet I actually thought I either 1.peed my pants or 2. got :witch: early because i stood up and wow had to detour to the bathroom. I will check back here to see if anyone has an answer. Good luck.

I do not know, I usually am pretty dry and creamy after O (Sorry TMI) but this month I was so wet I actually thought I either 1.peed my pants or 2. got :witch: early because i stood up and wow had to detour to the bathroom. I will check back here to see if anyone has an answer. Good luck.

I have the same confuses me.

um last month i had that, and i kept thinking it was witch showing her face, well i got her late and i thought i was prego because ppl said lots of cm is a good sign, but apparently for me it was just "normal"....so not much help sorry hun! hopes its a positive sign for yoU!!! HUGSSSS

im not sure either, but hope you get your bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->