CM question?

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I don't have a clue what CD I am or if/when I'm going to O but I've had really watery cm the last few days and I just went to the toilet there and notice i have ewcm, which I've never seen before. Took an OPK which is slightly darker than yesterday but still not positive. Do you think of sounds like I'm going to O?

It sounds like a good sign, I don't really track in detail but I think its normal to have ewcm for 2or 3 days then you ovulate on the last day of it

I think it means Ov is on the way, but doesn't really tell you how close it is. I can get EWCM anywhere from 2-5 days before Ov. OPKs getting darker is a good sign, mine start a gradual increase for a couple days and then a very rapid increase to positive on the third day.

Hope that helps!

The CM is a good indication that you're getting very close to ovulation or you could even be ovulating right now. Opks are a good indicator of ovulation but in some women - me included - the line never gets darker than the control and it is still considered "positive". Maybe try posting a pic of your stick over in the ovulation test gallery to see if the ladies over there think. Good luck!

U could ov any time from I think 24 to 72 hours after first seeing EWCM. It's best to BD every other day for the days u have EWCM as sperm lives in EWCM for days so that's if best chance of catching the O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->