CM question

hugs3409

Third Tri !!!! YAY!!!
Reaction score
Ok I cannot find any information on this and I am curious. While charting you check your CM. How can you check it after :sex: I mean the 2 are mixed together, how do you know which is which. Usually the day or so following :sex: I have that egg whiteish type CM, but FF will say fertile if I record that, even though no where near yet. So what do you put down? how can you tell?
:shrug::shrug::shrug: thanks:thumbup:

Hugs...EWCM should be stretchy and clearish...jizz will be cloudy and no stretch at all.

even when mixed together? the next day? I know what they are seperate, just right after :sex: or so

Yes...well, for me...if it's cloudy, but still stretches, I go with EWCM and assume the jizz is mixed in, lol

I know it's childish but I lol'd at the word Jizz.

After a while of checking CM you will kinda get to know what your body is up to and you'll be able to figure out what is EWCM and "Jizz". xx

thanks guys, I knew I could count on getting a good answer here :thumbup:

I know it's childish but I lol'd at the word Jizz.

:haha:

So did I. Because I'm mature like that.

Hugs, if you really can't differentiate you might sniff it. Splooge (aka jizz) is pretty distinctive-smelling. But really the other ladies have nailed it; the two really do look and feel quite different.

Jizz :blush:

But yeah they are right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"