CM with early pregnancy

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I just need some clarification on the CM situation. What is the CM supposed to be like in very early pregnancy or is it different for everyone?

Thank you!

Cervical mucus/discharge - same thing (I think!)

well i dont no honey cos i have af due mon and i had alot of cm today not nice and cramping so i think af will show fingers crossed she dont tho how u doin?

Mine went very thick and white about a week after BFP, but not monitoring it so could´ve just not noticed as didn´t expect to be pregnant :blush: sorry if not much help :dohh:

I am good thanks Claire.

I am convinced she will show up as I dont really have any preggo symptoms this month :hissy:

Hope you are okay? Will you test Monday or have you been naughty (like me) and tested before?

:hugs:

I think most people say that CM/discharge increases. Mine has gotten heavier, but I'm not sure how early on it did that.

Mine went very thick and white about a week after BFP, but not monitoring it so could´ve just not noticed as didn´t expect to be pregnant :blush: sorry if not much help :dohh:

Cheers Charliepops

Without being too graphic, I have thick, white discharge but getting BFN. Not sure if I have any infection :wacko:

I am good thanks Claire.

I am convinced she will show up as I dont really have any preggo symptoms this month :hissy:

Hope you are okay? Will you test Monday or have you been naughty (like me) and tested before?

:hugs:

no i think i will wait and see if she late but am conviced that she will show to and my boobs have no pain at all! and had abit of cramping this morning so i think it will be next month for me part from that am good honey!are u late wen af due? x

Could be a good sign if doesn´t smell (sorry) and not itchy or painful. I had no clue I was pregnant until BFP, no symptoms whatsoever!!!

no i think i will wait and see if she late but am conviced that she will show to and my boobs have no pain at all! and had abit of cramping this morning so i think it will be next month for me part from that am good honey!are u late wen af due? x

Sorry that you have dont have any symptoms. Hope cramps are not too painful? I am not late - just impatient - 3 days to go!

You always ask great Q's Rumpskin! I was wondering the same thing as I have had creamy cm since o... I usually don't have much. (sorry tmi)

Could be a good sign if doesn´t smell (sorry) and not itchy or painful. I had no clue I was pregnant until BFP, no symptoms whatsoever!!!

No smells or anything. Ooh, I am getting excited. Cheers lovely x

i have no smells no hurting boobs and the cramps were jus little niggles are u due monday to?? x

You always ask great Q's Rumpskin! I was wondering the same thing as I have had creamy cm since o... I usually don't have much. (sorry tmi)

You are very polite - I think I ask too many questions!

Mine has gone the other way. Usually have loads but seems to have gone.

I expect they are with the witch :witch:

i ment no smellls either down there not that its a sign lol

i have no smells no hurting boobs and the cramps were jus little niggles are u due monday to?? x

Yep, but I am going on my pre pregnancy chart. I was roughly due on every 26/27 days and had AF since miscarriage which was 28 days from start of m/c to start of AF. I am hoping that m/c has not mucked my cycle up. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on BFN this month. What about you?

Yep, but I am going on my pre pregnancy chart. I was roughly due on every 26/27 days and had AF since miscarriage which was 28 days from start of m/c to start of AF. I am hoping that m/c has not mucked my cycle up. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on BFN this month. What about you?

def think its bfn for me but if u havent had ur reg signs then thats good for you chick! wen u going to test? i am waiting till wed or thurs!! if she dont show x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->