CM with early pregnancy

def think its bfn for me but if u havent had ur reg signs then thats good for you chick! wen u going to test? i am waiting till wed or thurs!! if she dont show x

I have been totally crap and been testing like now. What a surprise I am getting BFN :wacko:

When I was pregnant before, I was very good (and scared) and waited about 5 days after AF was due. That means I will have to wait for another week! Forget the TWW, make that 3WW - blimey.

Maybe we should do a pact and both test at the same time - if the witch doesnt get us both?

I have been totally crap and been testing like now. What a surprise I am getting BFN :wacko:

When I was pregnant before, I was very good (and scared) and waited about 5 days after AF was due. That means I will have to wait for another week! Forget the TWW, make that 3WW - blimey.

Maybe we should do a pact and both test at the same time - if the witch doesnt get us both?

yeah lets do that for def!!! which day?? ooooo how exciting bet u will get bfp and ill get bfn!cant believe af is due 2getha glad i have someone to do it with!

Mine was very thick, I thought I had a yeast infection or something it was vile, but then changed to egg white and watery for awhile aswell, there was a mixture of everything!

yeah lets do that for def!!! which day?? ooooo how exciting bet u will get bfp and ill get bfn!cant believe af is due 2getha glad i have someone to do it with!

Hi Claire, sorry logged of for tea and housework (yawn).

Okay, here is the deal. Both due on Monday. We could both test on Monday and if still BFN and no AF, how about Wednesday. What do you think? I have some more cramps and have that lovely 'drag' so I dont think I will lovely. Deal or no deal?

Hi Claire, sorry logged of for tea and housework (yawn).

Okay, here is the deal. Both due on Monday. We could both test on Monday and if still BFN and no AF, how about Wednesday. What do you think? I have some more cramps and have that lovely 'drag' so I dont think I will lovely. Deal or no deal?

you have a def deal there my lovely!!!! def! yey im so excited hope she stays away from both of us x

you have a def deal there my lovely!!!! def! yey im so excited hope she stays away from both of us x

Fab, look forward to testing. I only have cheapo tests Claire. Have you bought an expensive one? I have just gone on the Clearblue website for a nosey.

Fab, look forward to testing. I only have cheapo tests Claire. Have you bought an expensive one? I have just gone on the Clearblue website for a nosey.

no honey i am going shopping 2moro to get some but i have a feeling its a neggie no af as of yet? have u tested today? i am really wanting to so bad! i will by both i think x

Going through the same thing with the CM...were you ladies positive?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->