CM

homegrown21

Reaction score
So my cycle has been a little weird this past month. I tend to start around the 5th and instead started on December 1st and it only lasted a few days. Yesterday I felt a little crampy, but nothing severe and no spotting or CM. Today I had a large wipe of CM with a brown tint to it. Caught me off guard as I usually don't see that often prior to my cycle. Plus another odd thing is that my breasts are not sore. They are always the first indicator that I'm starting or that it's on it's way shortly.

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms? Read a little online that it could be an early indicator of pregnancy; but don't want to get my hopes up. I also don't want to take a test as of yet. Kind of want to go through the rest of the day and see what happens.

It could go either way. You should be able to test if you want to. I would maybe wait a few days and see what happens. Good luck and Baby dust! Keep us updated!

So I ended up taking 3 tests; 1 dollar store brand and 2 clearblues all 3 came out positive. Faint lines, but it was there! I go for lab work on the 2nd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->