Co-sleepers out there?

KarenLV

Reaction score
When are you planning on moving the little one to a crib?
Will you be placing the crib in your bedroom at first or own room from start?

Skyler only sleeps through the night if he sleeps with me in my bed. If I try to let him sleep at night in his crib (which is in our room for now)he wakes up every hour. I'm getting worried...

Ted starts in his own bed these days - we used to co sleep 100%.
we have some serious tantrums before he'll sleep though! Seems the only way to get him dozy though is to lie down and feed him and then pop him into his own bed once he's relaxed. He generally sleeps there for 5 hours before coming in with us after a feed though occasionally he'll go back into his own bed.

we sleep in the same room thogh so I can pop and see him when needed. We in fact sleep in his room on a sofa bed and we'll go back to our own room at some point. I wanted Ted tog et used to his room so that it wasnt all a big shock - new bed, new room. At least he'll be used to his room once he's left alone. I plan on moving into seperate rooms when he's about 3 months...dreading it!...

Kaya's still in my bed, though I'm trying to get her to start the night in her own bed atm. I like getting loads of sleep so I'll not put her totally in her own bed for a while yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->