co sleeping with 2?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
I dont think co sleeping with 2 babies in same bed will work due to limed space. Wiliam is in the middle and spreads out a lot. So I thought maybe we have a cot bed I could attach that to side of my bed but in reality its a big thing and we have limited room. I have to co sleep though i did think of putting william in cot bed beside me but I dont know if that will work or as i said fit in there.

So I looked up these bed nests to attach to the side and they are dear! is there a cheaper alternative that dosnt take up as much room as a cot bed? was even thinking of buying a cot to try and get level with our bed .

we have a kingsize bed with a cotbed next to it (our bed is low). Most of the time we're all in the same bed though and the cot bed is used to keep things like toys, spare nappy, etc handy

We got a normal drop side cot - so much smaller than our cot bed - and took the drop side off. The mattress is at the same level as our bed and its wedged between our bed and a huge wardrobe so it aint going anywhere lol! We have the mattresses pulled together and the gap it makes at the far side if wedged with towels, though I'll get some thick foam or something cut to size when Oliver gets more mobile. I check everything every night and it works really well for us, it was so much cheaper than buying a proper co-sleeper, most of them won't attach to our bed anyway.

I just bought a new bed before I got pregnant again, memory foam ma tress and I havnt a lot of room on that wall. I am considering now getting a bigger bed but in the mean time something smaller and cheaper. Perhaps i will try fit the cot bed at the side and if that dosnt happen a cheap cot but my beds not low either. There has to be a way around this for me. ok off to look at new beds again, which i know i cant afford and then a cot I can wreak easily by trying to get same height as bed and easily breastfeeding at night.

We have the cosatto close to me cot for this baby. DS has a big cotbed in his own room which wouldn't go near our bed due to lack of room. The only other thing I can think of is the Arms Reach co sleeper which looks more crib sized https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_50033_10001?cm_vc=RelatedProductAccessory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->