Co-sleeping...

Bex1p

Mummy of 3 little beauts!
Reaction score
Really wanna try it.
Really nervous to try it!

Ive read so much about how babies have died one way or another co-sleeping and it puts me off.

What works best for you? i.e positions, quilt for yourself...

Anyone had a bad experience? Good experiences?

I'm such a worrier!

Have done it on and off for most of her life.

She always slept in a grobag so I never had to put her near blankets. When she was really little my husband slept in another room. Later she became a bed hog so he slept in another room. Not ideal but it meant we all got more sleep.

I found I was always conscious on some level of her and I didn't move in my sleep when sleeping right next to her. Also I always made sure I didn't co sleep if I'd had anything to drink.

i am co-sleeping with EJ at the min, basicly hes wraped up in 2 layers of clothes and a heavy sleeping bag and has a sheet over him as well ( his cotbed sheet tucked under the matteress then under me) I wrap the duvet around me and underneath as EJ doesnt feed in the night then i can stay nice and warm and sleep with my arm out above his head either on my back or side , ive found if he moves he goes up the bed or rolls over but if he moves then i tend to wake anyway

It's just me and lo on the bed in pjs, no blankets or pillows, our house is always hot so we don't need them. And oh sleeps on a bed next to us so we have a full kingsize to ourselves.
The only bad experiences I've had wad when my eldest was around 6-7months and already crawling he would try get out if bed himself and would fall. But otherwise I find I never even move in my sleep cuz I'm aware he's there, we also sleep face to face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->