Coil/iud removal - bleeding patterns after

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me their bleeding patterns after they had their coil removed?
Not sure what to expect and I know everyone is different but just wanted to hear some experience.

Hi - mine was a copper coil only, I know the marina coil is differnet due to the hormones in it. I fell pregnant very quickly each time I had it removed (3 times), after first full cycle with each one, I know everyone is different. This time around, I had it removed half way though my mnestrual cycle on Oct 1st -had AF on 13th Oct and got BFP on 5th Nov. AF on 13th Oct only lasted 24 hours (just under really) and was heavy heavy heavy (sorry TMI but had to use both super tampons and sanitary pads and was still not fully protected.)

xx

my marina coil fell out in jan and i only got a period last month and this month ...i was starting to worry about was i infertile after it ...i had such a bad experience with it ..never again ...some people tink its great but it just wasn't for me .....i got preg 3 times in a yr on it none survived but the docs refused to remove it ..then 1 day i woke up destroyed in breast milk my horomones where all over the place ..i felt depressed...luckly for me it fell out ..now im bak on track

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->