Colchester or nearby?

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Hi,

Was just wondering if there was anyone from Colchester or near to colchester on here?

I'm Letitia, 24, got a little boy Bobby who is 2 next month :shock: and a little girl Darcy who is 7 weeks old.

:wave: Hi to anyone who is near me!

I'm a bit up the A12 just north of Ipswich, but my mum lives nearer you in Earls Colne.

I don't really know Colchester well, but we used to visit the zoo regularly and often shopped at tollgate retail park.

My son is 15 months tomorrow, so not too far behind your little lad. :)

Hi Bexx
I actually live in Great Tey which is about a 2 min drive from Earls Colne!

We are frequent zoo visitors, my son loves it!

Where abouts near Ipswich are you?

I'm up near Debenham about 8 miles north of Ipswich.

We used to have gold cards for the zoo, but haven't been in years. I'm keen to take Zachary as soon as I think he'll be able to appreciate it. What age did you start taking Bobby?

I'm up near Debenham about 8 miles north of Ipswich.

We used to have gold cards for the zoo, but haven't been in years. I'm keen to take Zachary as soon as I think he'll be able to appreciate it. What age did you start taking Bobby?

I have taken Bobby from quite a young age as its so close to us. He loves it now though I would say as soon as they start showing an interest in animals its worth taking them! Your little boy is probably the perfect age!

Im in Brantham which is quite close. I used to live in colchester. Brantham is neer Manningtree then Colchester is 8 minutes on the train from there.

Forgot to add Im 26 years old (27 in 2 weeks time) and have a little girl called Josie who is 10 weeks old, and will be 11 weeks on wednesday.

Hi!
I know Brantham, not to far at all!
Love your avatar pic, your lttle girl is gorgeous.

thankyou, your litte one is gorgeous to, where abouts in colchester are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->