Cold/flu symptoms?

Holy crap sorry! My phone went crazy and posted when I wasn't finished! Anyway, I ovulated Thursday the 18th. Yesterday (5dpo) I suddenly had a sore throats around 7pm and alllll night. Woke up with an awful sore throats, sneezing, and runny nose. Right now (6dpo) I feel like death has struck me. My whole body aches! I have read many places that a cold/flu symptoms is a good indicator of early pregnancy. Anyone have any input? Thanks!!

I had cold symptoms before my BFP but not as gnarly as yours! I had an itchy throat and runny nose and overall was too tired to live. I later heard a few more stories of cold symptoms with girl pregnancies. Good luck!

Thanks! It's driving me crazy not to test. Obviously now at 7dpo it'll probably be negative. It's very rare for me to get this sick, I also don't know anyone nor have been around anyone who has been sick. Obviously there are germs everywhere, but hopefully this is a good sign!!

I got my super faint BFP at 7DPO, I think I just got lucky with a good batch of FRERs. All other tests I did thy day and next day were negative. Look forward to your tests!

I came down with what I thought was a cold around 8dpo (my DD really did have a cold so it made sense). I thought it was improving but then suddenly on 12dpo it got a lot worse, mostly a really stuffy/runny nose.

I got my bfp on 13dpo. And I've still got the stuffy nose, it's called rhinitis of pregnancy. My DH reminded me that I had it with my DD as well, I'd forgotten.

That gives me hope Palladium! I'm 8dpo now and I still have an awful cold! Noticed pulling/tugging sensation in right ovary area today. I'm nervous AF is going to come early. Frequent urinfation today as well. Boobs are mildly sore, but that happens before AF anyway. I'm still hopeful though :)

You're welcome. I'm pretty sure I implanted on 5dpo, I had weird cramps all day, similar to with DD.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->