Cold milk?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn isn't interested in bottles so by the time she gets halfway through it goes cold. She won't get ill will she?

my mates lil girl at one point wouldnt drink her milk if it was warmed up and shes fine hun

Not at all

Jess has her milk lukewarm and cos she drinks soooo slow, it gets cold after 2oz or so and she has another 3oz to go!!

callum would never drink his if it was warm, neither would nicole and they were fine

rhys drank freezing cold bottles, out the fridge, from 5 months, he wouldnt have it any other way

Caitlyn will only take hers cold, she refuses them if they are warm xx

think it's fine as long as it hasn't been out for more than an hr.

kira has them cold as well, if they have been in the fridge i will warm it up to take the chill off it but other then that she will have them cold or room temp

ciaran will not drink cold bottles he spits it out and goes mad lol

maddi has had hers cold too before, normally she likes them warm though x x x

Hannah likes hers lukewarm if you make the mistake of making them warmer than she likes she screams :rofl:

callum would never drink his if it was warm, neither would nicole and they were fine

ditto. Colton hasn't drunk warm bottles since he started teething (about 3mo). He refuses them, and then will happily take one straight out of the cold tap.

Erin has always had hers at room temperature - she doesn't like them warm and she's absolutely fine. I make up 5 bottles of boiled water in the morning and leave them on the side and when she wants a bottle I add the scoops of powder and she drinks it, so they are basically cold. It's been so much easier and she is fine with it.

I cant say ive ever warmed Seths bottles through,hes not bothered.

xxx

I'm so shocked by this thread :blush: I truely thought it HAD to be warm or they would get belly ache!

Tegan won't drink hers cold but won't drink it hot. Likes it at room temp though :)

Sean doesn't care if its hot or cold as long as he gets his milk. We keep the bottles made up in the fridge and there are times when he screams blue murder for his food and rather than hearing him chock etc from crying I give it to him slightly colder than room temp.

Erin has always had hers at room temperature - she doesn't like them warm and she's absolutely fine. I make up 5 bottles of boiled water in the morning and leave them on the side and when she wants a bottle I add the scoops of powder and she drinks it, so they are basically cold. It's been so much easier and she is fine with it.

Same! Helena likes them just fine.

Hey hun...when i give my LO warm milk he throws up more...so he now has it at room temp...i never warm it and if i too i just get warm water from the tap and put it in a jug then place the bottle in there for 5mins xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->