Cold

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
5+3 and so cold recently, I am not usually a cold person but the last 2 weeks I have had the heating on full blast , does anyone else feel like this ? Xx

I've been all over the place, cold, hot, hot and cold at the same time. It probably has to do with all the extra blood pumping through our bodies. Also I think it could be a sign of anemia so maybe get checked for that or try more iron

Yes, I've been freezing! Especially my feet. And I live in Florida and it's not cold here whatsoever lol.

I'm always cold, everyone comes into my home and say it's boiling! Just can't help it, my feet are cold a lot to, xx

Yes! I'm newly pregnant, and I have been absolutely freezing lately. I try not to have my heating blasting because I don't want to boil my 5 year old, but I'm wearing lots of layers!

Yes, me! Im quite literally freezing all the time! Especially my hands x

Same here. Usually im very warm and have hot flashes while sleeping. Since ive gotten pregnant, im always cold and need sweatshirts all the time!

It'll all change soon! Soon we'll all be roasting! :wacko:

I was freezing all through first tri, I couldn't get to sleep some nights as I was so cold! I'm only just warming up now.

soooooooooooooo cold! all the time!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->