colds

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I think Chloe is getting another cold, she's quite snotty and sounds a bit bunged up at times, but she seems to be losing her voice, she's very croaky when she 'talks'.

pointless thread really but it neber occured to me that babies might lose their voices!

I thought Sam was the only one with this. He´s bunged up a bit as well, so I´ve been giving him a saline solution for his nose - but when he grumbles, moans and cries etc he sounds like he´s smoking 40 a day!

I´ve lost my voice twice in the past and the way he is croaking, it sounds exactly like I did before my voice went. Not sure really what to give him for it at the mo, so have been giving his cammomile tea, in the hope that it soothes his throat a bit.

My 12 day old little boy is all bunged up and snotty. Does anyone know if there is anything I can give to him at this age??

I don't really think there is anything you can give them. I found that the Vicks plug in vaporizer worked wonders with Hannah though

How old is she--- are you giving her any medications --- either way i hope she feels better :)

awww, i know how u feel jack had a cold, its so bad to see them like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->