Colief

vanessa

Reaction score
May has always had wind, not colic as she doesn't cry over it but it gives her discomfort after a feed. So, the doc suggested colief and she has been having it for a couple of days. So far, she has:
-done lots more poo!
-constantly got the farts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-still seems to have the discomfort tho

Anyone else use it? How long did it take before it had a noticeable impact?

hi hun, Lily had terrible colic, we tried everything, nothing helped really just had to wait it out. We tried the colief, sooo expensive and didnt last very long, but if it had of worked he wouldnt of cared, we were desperate.

Sorry to ramble there but I didnt find much difference, but I have heard some great things about it. xx

It was the only thing that worked for us or at least Oliver took without having a hissy lol!

We still don't know if the colief was what made the difference or if he turned a corner himself but we used it for a good 3 weeks and we stopped using it as he settled down and stopped crying after feeds. Also he always burped guaranteed after having it after his feed.

hope that helps it is expensive stuff but it seemed to work for us or at least feel like we were doing something if that makes sense!

we used colief with leeon we used all sorts to be honest and none seemed to work we just waited for it to pass over lots of tummy rubbing and back patting i think infacol worked bset for wind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->