• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Collapsing/dizziness?

Amy-Lea

Reaction score
I am in my 2nd trimester but since the very beginning of my pregnancy I am dizzy every time i stand up or look up, even if i get up slowly.

I have collapsed in shoppign centres, during a spray tan, and the worst was monday after noon whilst ordering food in a bar.

If i see flashing lights/bright lights or colours or take a very deep breath which was in the case of my spray tan. I just loose all steadiness, cant see a thing and just drop to the floor, when i get out of the 'passed out stage' my legs and arms feel like they are made of lead and very heavy!

any one else have this? I am scared o go to my midwife as i might need more blood tests and i have a very bad phobia of viens!

I dont think there is much else you can do but ask your midwife, sorry hun I would of by now just for my babies sake if nothing else.

I hate needles too but Ive realised being pregnant I better get used to them quickly lol no escapong them and whats a needle compared to giving birth :p

xx

I have no problem with needles, If they give me a 2ft needle boot put it in my arm to take blood i wouldnt mind, its sheer pyshcological about the veins, coz i can see and feel them going in :(

I will tell my midwife though.

I'm dizzy and they put me on antibiotics LOL! Not 100% sure why

owww sorry I thought you were afraid of the needles.

The vein thought is a bit manky but fingers crossed it wont come to it :)

xx

keep an eye on your blood pressure

those are sure signs on low pressure.

ever since mon, stephs pressure has been very low.

you say if you see flashing lights have you been tested for epilepsy?
or has this just happened since you have got pregnant ?
x

Its just been since i was pregnant. but i was thinking about pregnancy epileplsy coz when i think back, the lights in the bbar made me go, the patterns on the clothes and the bright light made me go in the shop whilst shopping and during my spray tan i took a deep breath and looked straight into the red power light on the spray tan machine!

and jay, yeh my last check up in the hospital i got aske di fi usually sufered from low blood pressure, i just said no but noting else got said!

mmm not sure
i would maybe get an appointment with your gp and ask about it
when i first read your post the first thing that popped into my head was epilepsy because you said the flashing lights ?
hope this helps hun xx

you should def go in and get your blood pressure checked ASAP

i will im gna make a apt tomorrow for monday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back