college interview

Mynxie

Reaction score
What should I expect?

I have one tomorrow for a part time HEFC and it's been *blushes* nearly 10 years since I had an interview for college. :blush: I feel so old!! I can't remember what happened at the last one except that I had a singing audition :blush:

I know I have to do some English and maths tests (should be ineresting....can't look at certain shapes/patterns, can't write anymore and can only type for a limited amount of time etc....) should I take my ROA? :blush:

I had one that asked things like career ambitions, why you want to do the course etc.

Then I had one at Cambridge uni that treated me like an idiot :D :rofl:

Good luck xx

Havent got a clue, but just wanted to say good luck. x

No clue, I went to art school before I got pg (my first year there :lol:) and they just looked at my work and asked me about my work and why I wanted to go to art school, etc.

went today and the course doesn't start for anotyher 2 weeks. 5 hours later and I was just leaving the college - and hadn't even gotten to do the tests - all stuff about disability stuff for most of it. But getting there....

Good luck! Don't know much about how universities work there I'm afraid ;)

I cant offer any advice as i can barely remember mine and that was only 6 years ago. lol. Just wanted to say good luck hun

x

things seem to be sweet, just gotta pass the tests now, which i'm a bit apprehensive about tbh

thanks

I've just done one of their advised test things (they gave links to 2 sites that do similar tests on the letter I got saying to go for an interview - which arrived after the interview :rofl:) and tbh it's pretty basic so should be no bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->