Combo for Ryan and Dustin

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
Do you think combining Ryan and Dustin into Rystin for a boys middle name would seem legit?

Any other suggestions on combining Ryan and Dustin?

Hmm, not really sure it works tbh, it took me a while to work out the pronounciation, first thought it was pronounced Rust-in. Are both names after people? Can you not just use both names? Xx

Rice-Tin would be the pronounciation...after my brothers, Ryan and Dustin. I traditionally give two middle names to my kids, and if my next baby is a boy, one of those names is already taken (Anthony)

I don't like it at all, sorry. Sounds very made up (which it is, of course, so I guess it depends if that bothers you or not) and I immediately think of ricin (the highly toxic substance).

I love the idea of combining the two names. We actually did that for our youngest son (my brother is Darren, my BIL is Travis, and our little boy is Davis.)

I'm having a hard time wrapping my tongue around Rystin (maybe just my southern accent lol) but I've heard Rustin before, and I think that's really cute and still a way to combine the names. Maybe that could work if you decide against Rystin?

Or what about Brystin? I think that's easier to say because it starts like Bryce. Then you'd had the B for yourself, and still honor both brothers.

I dont like it i must admit. The only combination that doesnt sound made up that i can think of is Dan.

I'm not a fan, I'm probably not pronouncing it right (British accent) but t me it sounds like rice tin. How about Rusty, that sounds like a possible combo of Ryan and Dustin?

See, I feel like Rustin is just too rhymey with Dustin. I probably won't even bother with either name to be honest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->