Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yay for the tww! :happydance:

I feel crappy today! Woke up feeling sooo nauseous.. i had to lay there for a good half an hour before i could even move. I'm putting it down to the lovely cold & sore throat that I'm sporting at the moment... trying not to get my hopes up for anything else yet!
Plus I'm SUPER snappy today with DH and its only just gone 10am! :dohh:
Wish I had make an effort to track ovulation... AF is due in 10 days.. so I assume I'm around 4/5dpo according to FF :shrug:

Oh never no hun could be a good sign :) fingers crossed my temps have been all over if I didn't put the positive opk in it would have put me as 5-6 dpo xx

Morning ladies :wave: I’m 5dpo and my boobs have really setttled down, so I’m not feeling super confident about this cycle now. Countdown to pregnancy has AF due in 5 days going by last months short cycle with an LP of 9 days. Just hoping I have a longer LP this cycle if no bfp!

Mmm have to see what happens momof2 you just never no I'm hoping you get a longer lp I was worried about my lp aswell :( I was worried it be 2 short but looking be about 12-13 days lp xx

Still testing 10dpo if no AF! Trying to hold out hope. Our timing was good, just feeling out today. Still early days though :shrug: I think CTP has me with a 10 day LP from set ov, it originally had me to ov CD11 again. Darn first cycle off bc was a screwy one. Least if I don’t get my bfp, I’ll have a better idea of my cycles. Once upon a time I was 27-28 day cycles, curious to see if I’ll get back to that :wacko:

Still testing 10dpo if no AF! Trying to hold out hope. Our timing was good, just feeling out today. Still early days though :shrug: I think CTP has me with a 10 day LP from set ov, it originally had me to ov CD11 again. Darn first cycle off bc was a screwy one. Least if I don’t get my bfp, I’ll have a better idea of my cycles. Once upon a time I was 27-28 day cycles, curious to see if I’ll get back to that :wacko:

I'm on CTP I've just been on and the stupid thing had me as 7dpo :shrug: I've had to over ride it and now it's not sure :lol: I have everything crossed for us all can literally cross everything now :rofl: xx

I had to override it also as I didn’t ov til cd13, which wasn’t a huge change. But it keeps reminding me that AF is due in 5 days :wacko: I wish you could override your LP too cause I’m hoping my LP was only short due to bean not sticking! Arg. Everything is crossed over here too :haha:

It will change if you get a long lp won't it? How was the wedding yesterday? Xx

Hi Ladies! :) 1 dpo here I believe. Will do my opk later to make sure it has gone negative though. My DH saw me typing 1 dpo in my other thread on here and says he is 1DPE (1 Day past Ejaculation TMI sorry) and started giggling. He is silly lol! Hope you are all doing well!

Tdog- Ya hun, if I get AF and my LP is longer, it’ll adjust again for next cycle. The wedding was great! Nice and small, I took DD so we didn’t stay late but it was a good time! :)
Hoping- yay for 1dpe :haha:

Awwww bit of you and daughter time I love it:) glad you had a good time takes your mind off stuff for a bit:D

Hoping he will be doing the count down with you now not ovulation ejaculation:rofl:

I ovulated yesterday didn't half feel it was so sore had to take paracetamol which I never normally have to oh had me helping him lifting stuff which didn't help, today I have twinges on my left ovary :shrug: never noticed in previous cycles xx

Well ladies just for a bit of fun I decided to do the ring gender thing if goes back and fourth- girl if goes in circles boy i have now done it 3 times and came up with the same (including miscarriage) it went girl, girl, boy, boy, boy then girl then stopped I love doing gender things I find it fun and amusing the Chinese gender thing was right aswell eeek soon find out :lol: xx

Fun Tdog :) I haven't done that before!

Mummy how you feeling today?

I am just getting back from a fun day out with DH then we went school supply shopping which was crazy!

My gosh i feel awwwwful!! Completely full up with a cold. Who even gets a cold in August!! Especially with the "heatwave" we've got going on!
We took the kids to an outdoor museum today... every step felt like hard work :dohh:
I definitely need to get a decent nights sleep and hopefully I'll feel half way to normal tomorrow!
We're off school uniform shopping tomorrow .. fun times :dohh:

Tdog - that sounds fun. I might try it!

Ugh sorry you feel crappy! I know we will be sick too once the kids go back to school. Happens every year! Even with vitamins etc...

Mrsmummy I had a cold when I got my :bfp: with ds2 and ds3 that was end July now looking back I think was a pregnancy sign :)

I got all my school stuff for my kids just need shoes buy doing that last min as they could get a growth spurt xx

I also have to get my son shoes and 3 things of hand sanitizer I guess but I will get that at the dollar tree.

Hurry up 2 week wait. It is 1dpo and I am bored already lol

Does everyone’s kiddies go back in September like mine? We’ve gotta do back to school shopping here :dohh:
Hoping :haha: I’m 5dpo and bored as anything!

Tww is awful :cry: yea mine goes back in September we aswell thank goodness I can't wait drive me insane :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->