Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
So ladies today I officially got a peak on my cb advanced opk and got a positive opk also so theoretically I'm in the tww:) and also af should be due on the 17th-18th so also think I'm in tww:haha: who's going to join me with this awful but exciting time of the month :) xx

Yay well hello their :D xx

3dpo.. got two more FRERs to add to my collection this morning :haha: i just wanna make it past 9dpo this cycle, I’ll feel more confident to test then!

With you all the way girl :D :haha: new you'd prob get more sorted then:haha: xx

I am here too! Checking in for TWW DUTIES! Bahaha AF is due 08/18 so I may test like 08/15 or 08/16 so not too early this time lol

I am already getting shooting pains that are pretty intense in my boobs off and on so today should be ovulation day. If I wake up with real achy boobs tomorrow I will know it happened lol

In here!
I wish I got ovukation symptoms. Don’t really ever get Ewgm either.

Im here! :wave:

AF due 14th/15th August. Hoping to wait til at least 16th/17th to test doubt that'll happen though... :blush:

Good luck everyone
:dust:

Oh good luck ladies sending plenty of:dust: your way xx

Hoping I have shooting pains in my boobs aswell how strange :lol: we due the same time aswell :haha: I have a bit of cramping aswell but ov pain a bit not much like I normally do xx

I'll be testing from next sat 11/8 according to my app I should be due af 17th I'm thinking 18th lol so I'll either test 11/8 or 12/8 :lol: xx

I was gonna test the 14th at 14dpo :rofl: :rofl: I’m actually laughing at myself atm! Testing the 10th! Only 4 days early if my LP is actually full length this cycle. I’m hoping these prenatal vitamins help me get that sticky bean!

I'm hoping by not having any tests in the house it'll help the temptation :haha:

Had ewcm on Sunday, then cramps sunday, tuesday and today.. all lefty cramps. Wish I'd been at least doing opks or something to have some clue! Cant face temping again... it drove me mad before we gave ttc a break. The unknown is annoying though :dohh:
My app reckons ovulation was 30th August... so possibly 3dpo today :shrug:

We shall see!!
:dust:

I have a stock pile of tests, all different brands :rofl: Mrs we have kids the same age I see! My DD wants a baby sister so bad, she’s continually asking me if I’m pregnant :haha: no pressure!

Ha!! Both my two keep asking. However, dd wants a girl and ds wants a boy :dohh:
Neither seem to quite grasp we can't choose which one we get! :haha:

I no that if I didn't have any tests in the house is go out and buy them :lol: my kids want a girl I've tried to explain the same to them about not choosing xx

I would buy tests too if they aren't in the house. My dd wants a girl and ds wants a boy too haha! Kids.

This off and on again stabbing/radiating breast pain is interesting this cycle. Really strong and feels like my boob warms up right after. How odd right? Maybe I have a super eggy busting out! LMAO

Ha! Thats one thing I won't do is go and buy one! Mostly because our local 3 shops only sell blue dye tests :dohh: which is a definite no go for me after getting so many evaps in the past!!

Hoping :rofl: fingers crossed for a super egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->