Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Yay I'm loving that this thread has begun again woohoo.
My temp dropped today and AF is here on CD 24 so I only had a 23 days cycle this cycle and ovulated far to early. Hoping it was down to the chemical pregnancy.

Oh well cycle day 1 and a new fresh cycle.
Already starting feeling anxious tho about doing OPKs, I'm just so scared I'm gonna ovulate to early again and will be out again.
It's so nerve wracking.
I will start doing OPKs on day 6 but praying they stay negative untill at least day 12.
At least then I'll know I'll have a chance.

My temp dropped today and AF is here on CD 24 so I only had a 23 days cycle this cycle and ovulated far to early. Hoping it was down to the chemical pregnancy.

Already starting feeling anxious tho about doing OPKs, I'm just so scared I'm gonna ovulate to early again and will be out again.
It's so nerve wracking.
I will start doing OPKs on day 6 but praying they stay negative untill at least day 12.

It's so nerve wracking.

Hey beautiful yey so glad your not in limbo anymore :shrug: now to focus on this cycle have everything crossed for you xxx

Its been ages since I wrote in your thread! Haha hope you're well and good luck ttc!

Its been ages since I wrote in your thread! Haha hope you're well and good luck ttc!

I no :haha: thank you yea we all good hope you all well lovely xx

Bring on those BFPs ladies!!!! :dust:
Kinda wish I could ttc with you all again :rofl:

Wish you were lovely it is so strange doing it again after Heidi i was suppose to have tubes tied :shrug: xx

Right I tested :dohh: 7dpo and I'm sure there a shadow but I always say that :haha: xx

IMG_20200607_112147.jpg IMG_20200607_111959.jpg IMG_20200607_112147.jpg IMG_20200607_112153.jpg IMG_20200607_112306.jpg

I have some pinching in the Overy I ovulated from :shrug: my uterus feels heavy aswell I should really stop symptom spotting :haha: xx

AF is in full swing now. CD 2 and bleeding heavy.
FF has predicted ovulation on day 9 I just hope its wrong.
So worried I have a follicular phase problem and that wud require fatilty treatment which I cant afford.

I've wrote a few posts asking others if they had a very short follicular phase and supper early O after a CP but Havent had much back. Most say they O later after.

Google says that when a womon goes into pre menopause there cycles get shorter and ovulation becomes earlier and earlier with not a long enough follicular phase so now I'm freaking out.

If I ovulate b4 day 11 this cycle then I think I'll just give up.
Feeling so down today and anxous.
Just wish I cud fast forward to CD 11 with no ovulation.

I just want to ovulate on day 12 to 14 my normol time.
[-o<:cry:

I have some pinching in the Overy I ovulated from :shrug: my uterus feels heavy aswell I should really stop symptom spotting :haha: xx

Hi hon
It's hard to say. I've had pinching in the last 3 cycles around 9dpo.
I did have it with Tommy to tho and Lower back ache.
I noticed with the chemical I also had it but was much milder and I had no back ache like with Tommy.
Keeping everything crossed for you hon
TTC is so hard :brat:

AF is in full swing now. CD 2 and bleeding heavy.
FF has predicted ovulation on day 9 I just hope its wrong.
So worried I have a follicular phase problem and that wud require fatilty treatment which I cant afford.

I've wrote a few posts asking others if they had a very short follicular phase and supper early O after a CP but Havent had much back. Most say they O later after.

Google says that when a womon goes into pre menopause there cycles get shorter and ovulation becomes earlier and earlier with not a long enough follicular phase so now I'm freaking out.

If I ovulate b4 day 11 this cycle then I think I'll just give up.
Feeling so down today and anxous.
Just wish I cud fast forward to CD 11 with no ovulation.

I just want to ovulate on day 12 to 14 my normol time.
[-o<:cry:

Hi hon
It's hard to say. I've had pinching in the last 3 cycles around 9dpo.
I did have it with Tommy to tho and Lower back ache.
I noticed with the chemical I also had it but was much milder and I had no back ache like with Tommy.
Keeping everything crossed for you hon
TTC is so hard :brat:

Awww hunni I hope it goes back to normal I don't have a clue about it sorry not much help xx

I've had back ache since I ovulated tbh time will tell I suppose xxx

Lovely to see you back hun, we will also be trying for number 6! I have just being offered a new job with a 6 month probation so looks like ttc will be on hold until early part of next year, though my cycles are still messed up from still feeding ds3
Lots of luck sent to everyone, so excited to see this thread up again x

Lovely to see you back hun, we will also be trying for number 6! I have just being offered a new job with a 6 month probation so looks like ttc will be on hold until early part of next year, though my cycles are still messed up from still feeding ds3

Why hello beautiful so nice to see I'm not the only crazy one trying for #6 :haha: xx

Awww hunni I hope it goes back to normal I don't have a clue about it sorry not much help xx

I've had back ache since I ovulated tbh time will tell I suppose xxx

Backache is a good sign hon.
I didn't even get to be properly in the 2ww because I new I was out from day 7.
But hopfully I will get to be in the 2ww this cycle. Wud love to get a strong BFP at the end of this month.
I'm not even bothered about the gender I just want to be pregnant with a healthy baby.
If we do get pregnant I'm gonna stay team yellow.
It will be our last baby so I want it to be a surprise.
:yellow:

Hello hon congrats on the new job and yay for ttc again.
I'm thinking of giving it another 2 cycles and if I'm still not pregnant by then I mite go back to the withdrawal method and then start trying again in January.

It's so good to have this thread back. This group gave me luck last time so hopefully it will this time[-o<

Backache is a good sign hon.
I didn't even get to be properly in the 2ww because I new I was out from day 7.
But hopfully I will get to be in the 2ww this cycle. Wud love to get a strong BFP at the end of this month.
I'm not even bothered about the gender I just want to be pregnant with a healthy baby.
If we do get pregnant I'm gonna stay team yellow.
It will be our last baby so I want it to be a surprise.
:yellow:

Hello hon congrats on the new job and yay for ttc again.
I'm thinking of giving it another 2 cycles and if I'm still not pregnant by then I mite go back to the withdrawal method and then start trying again in January.

It's so good to have this thread back. This group gave me luck last time so hopefully it will this time[-o<

We are all here for each other even on the Facebook group we have we are as you no :D I think I'd stay team yellow aswell :yellow: as be deffo our last :shrug: xx

We are all here for each other even on the Facebook group we have we are as you no :D I think I'd stay team yellow aswell :yellow: as be deffo our last :shrug: xx

I know it's so nice and ure so lovely and so supportive.
I really hope we both get ou BFPs this month.
Providing I ovulate at my normol time I'll be testing around 27th 28th June.
I normoly look forward to starting my OPKs but I'm reall anxous this time.
Do u think I'll ovulate at my normol time this time hon?

I know it's so nice and ure so lovely and so supportive.
I really hope we both get ou BFPs this month.
Providing I ovulate at my normol time I'll be testing around 27th 28th June.
I normoly look forward to starting my OPKs but I'm reall anxous this time.
Do u think I'll ovulate at my normol time this time hon?

I recon you will lovely I think in some women after a chemical it can mess it up abit but as I said above I have no experience in it :shrug: awww thanks lovely same to you don't no where I would have been xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->