Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

@tdog I’m seeing lines on all but the FRER in that last set of photos! Especially the last ones!

@laurarebecca1 I’m not seeing it on those ones, good luck with the Superdrug tests!

@laurarebecca1 I have the Superdrug ones aswell upstairs :haha: thank you for looking xx

@jellybeanxx I never get good results on frer with my last pregnancies I didn't get a line on them until 14dpo, how you feeling hun xx

I don’t think FRER are as sensitive as they say. At least not the UK ones!
I’m okay, still temping and my temps are still low. I keep getting cramps and thinking AF is going to start but nothing :shrug: so no change here really!

Ahhh how frustrating!

I went and bought 2 boxes of Superdrug tests so I have 4 tests sitting in my bag, trying to find a way I can test soon as I’ve had limited drink and a 3 hour hold

Ladies please tellnme you can see that? Had to get loads of pics to get a good photo lol xx

Screenshot_20181108-154735_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-154745_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-154752_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-154801_Gallery.jpg

@tdog I think I can see it in the last photo!

@laurarebecca1 good luck with the test?

I’m getting really dizzy. Nearly fell over during the school run earlier! I’m desperate for it to be a sign that AF is finally coming!

@tdog I think I can see it in the last photo!

@laurarebecca1 good luck with the test?

I’m getting really dizzy. Nearly fell over during the school run earlier! I’m desperate for it to be a sign that AF is finally coming!

Oh no about the dizziness hun hope you feel better soon xx

I don’t this is my month...don’t think I’ll test again as sure I would have got a bfp by now if I was pregnant!
I keep thinking I can see faint lines but I think it’s wishful thinking and just evaps

Awww @laurarebecca1 your not out until af arrives hopefully she don't:hugs: xx

I think I have line eyes ladies I'm sure the frer has a line but so hard to get a good pic xx

Screenshot_20181108-201210_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-201232_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-201248_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-201258_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181108-201403_Gallery.jpg

Hi ladies I’ve been lurking just not posting as same as every month af hits and I stay away for a few days as it’s hard.

Please remind me all what dpo you all are

I need to ask a question, I’m on CD5 today woke this morning and dry from last night, had pads on all day and tiny bit of brown spotting like when af is due, this eve back to bright red blood a pad full, does this sound abnormal? Quite worried

@tdog I’m sure I see something on that FRER! I’ve been looking at your tests so much though that my line eye is probably as bad as yours now :haha:

@mme could it have been a clot that’s come out at the end? Keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets really heavy then get some medical advice. Hope it eases off!

Hi ladies I’ve been lurking just not posting as same as every month af hits and I stay away for a few days as it’s hard.

Please remind me all what dpo you all are

I need to ask a question, I’m on CD5 today woke this morning and dry from last night, had pads on all day and tiny bit of brown spotting like when af is due, this eve back to bright red blood a pad full, does this sound abnormal? Quite worried

I'm between 8-10 dpo ff has me at 10 tho and it's normally right lol.

My period are like that sometimes the hun it's normal for me every month you'll find your period to be different xx

@tdog I’m sure I see something on that FRER! I’ve been looking at your tests so much though that my line eye is probably as bad as yours now :haha:

@mme could it have been a clot that’s come out at the end? Keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets really heavy then get some medical advice. Hope it eases off!

:rofl: you prob have got line eye I have bloody line eye I think :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->