Come and wait with me in my tww :D GUESS WHO'S BACK YEP CRAZY WOMAN HERE

Suggar will this be number6 then? If i'm doing my math correctly....? wow, that's impressive! Can I ask what the age range is and how old you are? If we have another I'll be 37 and I'm pretty apprehensive about that...
Anyway I was on here back in 2010 I think (or maybe it was 2011) so I may have talked with you back then under the other name. I hope your journey to baby isn't much longer! TTC is a heck of a ride!

@gigglebox thanks sweetie :) time is definitely going so so fast, I found 4 easier than 3 I don't no why just seems it lol xx

@gigglebox oh gosh, super complicated :haha: I was very back and forth on the idea, my partner has a rather deep history of infidelity, most of which came to the surface just recently. He was persistent on another baby before this. Needless to say, I’m pregnant with 3 children on my own - BUT if I can pull it off it’s certainly not impossible. I just find I’m a lot more tired than any other pregnancy but the older kids are understanding and the little one is good with the extra cuddling so mommy can rest! I mean if you love babies and all you know is being a mom, what’s one more?! :rofl: I’m 33 by the way :)

@Suggerhoney I know, it’s really going quickly! Hopefully you’re here soon love :hugs: I know how much you want your rainbow, stay strong and be as positive as you can. You can do it! xx

@Momof2onetube I actually am not a huge fan of the infant stage, but mostly because of sleep deprivation...but I absolutely LOVE all the "firsts" -- first gummy smiles (my absolute favorite!!), first babbling, first cooing, first rolling over, first steps, and all of it........I just love raising them. And it really pains my heart to think that part of my life is done, especially because I didn't really have that in mind with that last kid. So it doesn't feel finished, if that makes sense...? There is definitely a part of me that wishes I didn't wait so long between 1 & 2 (they have a 5 year age gap) so that I could have fit another in there, but cest la vie!

@gigglebox I completely understand that feeling! I felt that way after my 2nd. My heart just knew I was not done, I felt content after my last was born and I enjoyed those firsts that I thought would be my lasts. My kids are all very excited though, so I’m completely at peace with one more no matter what the circumstances are! :)

Hi can I join??
I wanna root You on sweet @Suggerhoney and say @gigglebox 4 is a sweet, sweet number <3 Sleep deprivation is so hard I know. And then that stage is gone in the blink of an eye. This is my first pregnancy (baby 6) that I don’t feel impatient because I know this baby will be a toddler before I have a moment to catch my breath. I am so excited and eager to meet this baby (and have labor -specifically the pushing party!- over with, ha) but not impatient. I hope you find some peace in your heart and move forward with courage, whatever you and hubby decide <3

This is such a sweet message, thank you so much! You are absolutely right though, the early days are rough but swift. Also last time I had an 18 month old and new born, so I feel like this should be cake comparitively. I do however worry about how my body will physically handle it. Getting back to "my old self" took some time last time and I am not such a big fan of the idea of that, either....a c section is inevitable, but it's the hormone adjustment, and hair loss, etc.......but it does pass as well, doesn't it...?!

Suggar will this be number6 then? If i'm doing my math correctly....? wow, that's impressive! Can I ask what the age range is and how old you are? If we have another I'll be 37 and I'm pretty apprehensive about that...
Anyway I was on here back in 2010 I think (or maybe it was 2011) so I may have talked with you back then under the other name. I hope your journey to baby isn't much longer! TTC is a heck of a ride!

I really hope it isn’t much longer either.
13 months of trying feeling like so so much. I know others trying longer, but I’m 43 now so feeling like my time is running out.
This baby we are trying for now will be mine and my DHs 5th.
We have 4 children.
Aged 12, 10, 3 and 18 months.
However I do have 2 grown up kids from a previous relationship.
20 year old and 17 year old.
So technically this would be baby 7 for me.
When do you think you will start trying if you do go for a 4th hon?

@Suggerhoney I know, it’s really going quickly! Hopefully you’re here soon love :hugs: I know how much you want your rainbow, stay strong and be as positive as you can. You can do it! xx

Thanks hon, yeah I want it more than anything but it just doesn’t seem to be happening. When I do fall I just lose.
That’s 3 losses now and next cycle will be cycle 13 trying.
I am 8dpo today and just know I’m out.
Absolutely zero symptoms and a BFN on a test. Although I’ve never ever had lines at 8dpo. It’s usually 10dpo I get lines. But with the zero symptoms I just know deep down I’m not pregnant.
I’m also so scared of having a 4th loss:-(

Hi can I join??
I wanna root You on sweet @Suggerhoney and say @gigglebox 4 is a sweet, sweet number <3 Sleep deprivation is so hard I know. And then that stage is gone in the blink of an eye. This is my first pregnancy (baby 6) that I don’t feel impatient because I know this baby will be a toddler before I have a moment to catch my breath. I am so excited and eager to meet this baby (and have labor -specifically the pushing party!- over with, ha) but not impatient. I hope you find some peace in your heart and move forward with courage, whatever you and hubby decide <3

I agree the sleep deprivation when they are newborn is so so hard. Literally feeling like a walking zombie for weeks on end.

thanks love, 8dpo today and not one symptom so I know already I’m out again this cycle.
Hopefully the get a huge surprise at 10dpo and a clear as day BFP but not feeling hopeful at all.
Just wish I had symptoms.
Boobs don’t hurt at all. Literally not one thing. :-(

@Suggerhoney fx for you sweetie. Praying this is your cycle.

@gigglebox i read something written online once… an article? Or some opinion piece? Written by a mama with lots of kids, and she said “when you think about your family, and wanting another kid, think past the first 5 years.” That resonated with me so much. I LOVE the newborn phase but I don’t love the no sleep/high anxiety part. Yeah anxiety stays high but not like the super early days when you’re scared to let them sleep but so desperate for sleep haha. But don’t get stuck on surviving the baby stage- think past that to make your call. It’s just too brief to give it too much weight. Unless it would break your marriage or leave you homeless or without enough food or basics, it can’t be the deciding factor <3

and it took me SO LONG to lose the weight last time… keto/low-carb finally did the trick but not until my girl was a year old. I couldn’t get the weight to budge until she wasn’t nursing quite so much. I’m anxious about that part this time, too!

@Suggerhoney fx for you sweetie. Praying this is your cycle.

@gigglebox i read something written online once… an article? Or some opinion piece? Written by a mama with lots of kids, and she said “when you think about your family, and wanting another kid, think past the first 5 years.” That resonated with me so much. I LOVE the newborn phase but I don’t love the no sleep/high anxiety part. Yeah anxiety stays high but not like the super early days when you’re scared to let them sleep but so desperate for sleep haha. But don’t get stuck on surviving the baby stage- think past that to make your call. It’s just too brief to give it too much weight. Unless it would break your marriage or leave you homeless or without enough food or basics, it can’t be the deciding factor <3

and it took me SO LONG to lose the weight last time… keto/low-carb finally did the trick but not until my girl was a year old. I couldn’t get the weight to budge until she wasn’t nursing quite so much. I’m anxious about that part this time, too!

Thanks lovely definitely need all the prayers.

this is true MrsKatie, the early stage flies by. It's hitting me hard recently as my youngest just turned four and is really become a super sweet kiddo (he crawls into my bed every morning to tell me he loves me and gives me kisses) and gains so much independence. He's the one with the most gumption so goes and gets himself water and snacks, etc. whereas it took waayyyyyyyyyyy longer for the other two to do that.

We are waiting to see what my hubby's job situation is going to be as it's in a state of flux right now. We can't afford another kiddo right now but the circumstances may change drastically very soon for the better. But there's much more to consider, that was just what opened the door to another kid again recently (we discussed it about this time last year but put it on the back burner and I got comfortable with the idea of no more....then I waffled, because evidently that's what I do lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->