come on AF, get a move on!!

Lola_Bunny

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I stopped my pill on sunday so now waiting for AF so my cycles can kick back in, problem is AF taking its time!
Before i had my daughter i would come on the day after i stopped my pill but since i had my daughter it takes upto five days for me to come on :wacko:

I want it to hurry up so we can then start :sex: lol.
this is a slightly pointless post but i'm annoyed :haha: so though id share haha!

x

hey everyone,

I stopped my pill on sunday so now waiting for AF so my cycles can kick back in, problem is AF taking its time!
Before i had my daughter i would come on the day after i stopped my pill but since i had my daughter it takes upto five days for me to come on :wacko:

I want it to hurry up so we can then start :sex: lol.
this is a slightly pointless post but i'm annoyed :haha: so though id share haha!

x

It can take up to 3 months for you af to come :( sorry to say.... It took mine that long to come back.... It was so slow. Hopefully this isn't the case for you

I hope not :( Its usualy comes back within 5 days and its only been 3 so far... FX crossed it comes back soon! x

Hope it comes soon Lola!

Mine took 28 days! :wacko:

28 days isn't as bad, I guess I wouldnt mind that as much :)

It kind of made sense: 28 days = average cycle, so I was pretty happy with it! I'd been on the pill for 9 years though, and was on Cerazette (my last pill) for one.

I understand your frustration!:flower:

It is extremely frustrating, I want to start trying for a baby not sitting around waiting for AF lol. Thank's for replying :)

I'm in the same boat... Am NTNP but wanting an AF to be able to judge my cycles. Came off the pill a couple thursdays ago and had a very light withdrawal bleed and now waiting for AF to make an appearance. Best of luck to you xxx

Got AF on thursday and am nearly finished now so should be able to start DTD soon :D so exciting! Good luck to the rest of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->