Come on AF, where are you??? ***UPDATE***

Oh Congrats! I am hoping mine will turn out like that too, but going on 5 weeks still no period.

OMG I think I may have just discovered why my AF has been absent. I have tried to download a pic but I can't do it. I've got a BFP!! Not just a faint BFP either, a very clear very definite BFP. I can't believe it!! It's about a week and a half since I last tested and I hadn't bothered since becuase I just ruled it out. I#ll test again tomorrow but it came up so quickly and is pretty dark.

I don't know what to do with myself.

:happydance:

Wow!! Congratulations! Thats amazing!! I really hope this one works out for you!! Best of luck!

GOOD LUCK! I'm patiently waiting for an update! Hopefully a BFP Update!

Just done a digi, no doubt about it, I am definitely preggers. Wooo hooooo!!! I can't believe it I really can't, I was sure I wasn't this month.

Thanks for all your kind words and support over the last couple of months, without the ladies on this site I'm not sure I could have got through it.

FX for all of u x x

Congrats Charby, have a healthy & happy nine months!

Yay!!! soooo excited!! Isn't it amazing how you can feel joy for someone you don't even know! But just knowing what they're going through, makes you feel a sense of friendship.... Congrats!

Congratulations! Hoping your luck rubs off on me :) Sending lots of sticky bean thoughts your way!

Just done a digi, no doubt about it, I am definitely preggers. Wooo hooooo!!! I can't believe it I really can't, I was sure I wasn't this month.

Thanks for all your kind words and support over the last couple of months, without the ladies on this site I'm not sure I could have got through it.

FX for all of u x x

Yay congratulations!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Sending lots of :hugs: your way and i hope this one is a sticky bean!!!

Wow - Congratulations and thank you for sharing this story and giving us all hope for a BFP soon! Try not to be scared (easier said than done) and enjoy the fact that TODAY you are pregnant! Take it all one day at a time.

Oh congrats! I got a BFP on Saturday myself. I am scared too and going for my first Beta here in a minute and asked them to check progesterone levels as well. So good luck to all of us!!! I was about to have them induce AF today as well, that's how fed up I was lol.

OMG, ANOTHER quick BFP! So excited for you guys and so excited to hopefully join you!

I'm still waiting on AF - 4w5d since my D&C. I know it is highly likely I am NOT pregnant, but a girl can dream, right? I'm holding onto hope. I don't know what to think - didn't test at all for 3 1/2 weeks after D&C and then got a BFP, but thought was most likely residual HCG from lost pregnancy. Now my mind is playing tricks on me and making me think maybe I'm pregnant again. Still waiting. Not sure what to do now....

Oh man you should have tested sooner to see if you got a negative! Call your doctor and tell them your gettng positive tests, they can confirm whether or not it's a new pregnancy or residual from your m/c. I hope it's a NEW :bfp: for you!!! Can't wait to hear!!!!

Well, I had blood drawn at my RE on 1/21...I have a script to go to the lab and have blood drawn again, so maybe I'll do that today or tomorrow and then can see if the numbers went up or down. At this point I'd be happy to have AF come (but of course thrilled to get another BFP)!!!

That's how I was! I was going to call my doctor and ask them to induce AF today if she hadn't shown up but I was so pleased to get a BFP. The nurse was rude on the phone, I cannot stand her. She was like "you haven't had a period yet? A normal period?" No I haven't, and he didn't tell me no ttc.

Oh yeah! I can't wait to hear if your numbers went up!!! Sounds to me like it's very likely!!!!

Well, BFP this month is suddenly not looking positive. I got some new OPKs and used one this morning to see what it showed and it was VERY negative...on one hand bad because means HCG went down, but on other hand it's good, because that means AF (or O) could come soon and we can actually get serious about TTC again!

Either way I guess it's a good thing.

Oh man! That stinks. Well if you don't get your BFP I hope AF shows up soon so can get back in the game! I had never wanted to see AF come so badly. Now I don't wanna see ANY blood til it's time to go into labor and I lose my mucous plug lol.

Started some LIGHT brown spotting this morning - praying it turns into AF by tomorrow and I can call it CD1 of a new cycle - a new one full of hope and promise for a BFP at the end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->