Come on baby!!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
How we can put a man on the moon but not know what triggers labour, will forever baffle me. Nature is a complex thing.

But today at least I was told I was 100% effaced, baby is at -2 station, 1-2cm dilated and cervix is soft and squidgy so my body works it seems (baring in mind DD was 16 days over in total and needed a huge shove!!)

So I'm feeling hopeful that this baby will come without intervention, I just wish I knew when :dohh:

COME ON BABY!!

Hope baby gets a move on soon! Hoping for labour vibes for us both- 9 days overdue now :(
Fingers crossed for you xx

Aw thank you! WiWishing you more baby dust as you're over. Have been in your shoes and it's very frustrating. Xxx

I was told in Tuesday that I'm -3 and 30% effaced and I've dilated less than a fingertip. I don't think she's ever coming out.
I hope you ladies see some progress soon.

I've been on my ball for most of the day and have now had a bloody show so really hoping my body is working as it should. I was worried after last time that I'm not built for this!

Crab walk up the stairs 2 at a time! My friend told me it worked for her so I tried it at 39+4 and made a fool of myself and ended up going into labour that night at 2am my waters broke in my sleep!! Lol x

Crab walk up the stairs 2 at a time! My friend told me it worked for her so I tried it at 39+4 and made a fool of myself and ended up going into labour that night at 2am my waters broke in my sleep!! Lol x

not gonna try yet, but curious.... How exactly do you crab walk up the stairs? Isn't the crab walk where you lay on your back then get up on your hands and feet?

Yeah not that crab walk though lol, it's the best way to describe it like with your legs out to the sides but your knees bent and go up 2 at a time, best if you have a banister or something to hold on to to help you up the stairs

Haha, have tried the crab walk and nearly stacked it but I'll give it a go again, this time now wearing my slippers!

I'm struggling not to laugh imagining pregnant ladies crab walking up and down stairs:haha: But hey, if it works it's worth a try!
Any progress Mrs v?
Xx

No progress here...

This is the run down so far:

Thurs - contractions every 20 mins, fizzled out by 2pm. Then acheyness.
Fri - Had a sweep, bloody show and loss of plug. Cramps. Measuring 2cm dilated, 100% effaced and soft cervix. Baby -2.
Sat - Achey period pains. Contractions started at 10pm, every 9 mins. Went to bed, woke at 3am, nothing.
Sun - Achey, lots of BHs.

To top it off, my cold has turned in to a sinus infection so now feel absolutely rotten.

I swear my body doesn't work..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->