Come on girls

Before: 95 lbs.
Pregnancy: 145 lbs.
Now: 114 lbs.

Working on losing 14 lbs. and seem to be losing a pound a week.

What is your secret? Are you breastfeeding..? *nosy* your doing so well!

Before pregnancy : 9st 6lbs

Pregnancy : 11st 3lbs

After preg : went down to 9st 8lbs, then put some back on with the breastfeeding so now im at 10st 5lbs :(

before pregnancy-11 stone (was happy with this as id lost over a stone through exercise and eating healthily) and size 14

pregnancy-over 13 stone (didnt weigh at end) maternity size 14-16

after/now- 12 stone 9 pounds (boo hoo) and size 14 on top still, but 18's on bottom (and in some shops theyre too tight!).

So i want to loose one stone 9 pounds!!

:cry: since going on the pill all i've done is binge + now my weights creeping up slowly

Before: 95 lbs.
Pregnancy: 145 lbs.
Now: 114 lbs.

Working on losing 14 lbs. and seem to be losing a pound a week.

What is your secret? Are you breastfeeding..? *nosy* your doing so well!

I've lost 2 lbs. since I posted the above.

Quite honestly, my secret isn't very healthy. I really just don't have an appetite and never really did. I have also been working on my treadmill 3 times a week which I am now increasing the days this week as I find my weight is coming off too slowly. LOL Sadly, my weight came off quicker before without even excercising.

Also, no, this time around I am bottle feeding so perhaps another reason why the weight is coming off a bit more slowly.

here's mine!!!!

before pregnancy: 11stone
During pregnancy: i think i went up to 15stone but not exactly sure!!!!
NOW: 12stone 10ibs

I want to get down to 9stone so four stone to lose (very depressing).

Good luck everyone!

:hug:

Christine
XX

I have four so this makes me have to think back forgive me if I can not recall all. I am using pounds and usa dress sizes.

1997 - son
Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 102-112 (size 6/7)
Pregnancy High Weight: 170
After: 142 (size 12/14)

2001 - daughter
Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 123 (size 8 )
Pregnancy High Weight: 174
After: 156.5 (size 16)

2003 - son
Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 130 (size 10)
Pregnancy High Weight: 178
After: ? around 160 (forget)

2005 - son
Pre-Pregnancy Weight: 178 (size 18 )
Pregnancy High Weight: 212
After: 174 (size 18 ) - had deprovera and shot up to 187 ( size 18 were tight so a size 20! )

2006 - low of 150's (size 16)
2007 - in the 140's bounced up to 156 again. (size 14)
2008 - got to 129 in summer with dieting. (size 8 or 10)

p.s. love all the precious baby photos! my icon is what my lil bean looks like at 7 weeks! daughter said it looked like an alien.

well..

pre pregnancy weight..cant say too embarassed BIG, a size 20/22
pregnancy weight...WORSE size 24
now..ashamed cant say..size 22/24

started slimming world monday i have a long road ahead as i need to loose 5 and a half stone..also like leeds said, my target weight will prob classed as obese to some of you but as im 5ft 10 ang big boned i can carry it

h x

well..

pre pregnancy weight..cant say too embarassed BIG, a size 20/22
pregnancy weight...WORSE size 24
now..ashamed cant say..size 22/24

started slimming world monday i have a long road ahead as i need to loose 5 and a half stone..also like leeds said, my target weight will prob classed as obese to some of you but as im 5ft 10 ang big boned i can carry it

h x

I am 5 feet tall, I envy you tall ladies who can carry it well! yes I was quite obese after the last as you see. I imagine our BMI (body mass index) was the similar if not I was larger lol

don't worry you will lose it in time. I have been eating everything in sight. I have to slow down, soon I forget how hard it was! :baby:

ok heres mine

pre preg size 14
pregnancy size 16/18maternity
now size 14/16

i wanna get down to a size 12/14. im only 5'4'' so dont carry weight to well x

I am going to keep on taking the pill just going to have to watch what i eat and make sure i get plenty of exercise.

We haven't got long to go girls .. just keep telling yourself 'I CAN DO THIS' :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->