• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come on postman Rob!

Rachie004

Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaiting my postie to come as I think my doppler will be delivered today! I can't wait to play with it and try to find Emmet the embryo's HB!

Plus the sooner he comes, the sooner I can get to the gym rather than stay in a vegetative state on the sofa :p

Absolutely no point to the thread, just wanted to share :D

I always gets insanely excited for mail that I have been waiting for too!

It's here :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Even the cat was pleased to see him.

Woo, I can go to the gym now :D and then hopefully have a play when OH gets home from work later. Stupidly excited :D

I love the embryo name! Will it change once he's a fetus? I use to await the mailman so anxiously when I ordered my internet cheapies and held my pee lol.

I got an email saying my baby is now a fetus today. So odd! Haha.

I'm waiting for my postman this week because he should have my scan letter!

xx

Yes, on Friday we think he will be Fernando the foetus or possibly Fenella to make it even on the gender - I have more of a boy vibe than girl but I'm not sure if that is just because most of our friends have boys so I find it hard to imagine a girl?

4 magpies, that is so exciting, will this be your '12 week' scan letter?

Yes it will and my first NHS one. I'm gonna miss my IVF clinic! Haha.

Be nice to have an external ultrasound for a change though!!

Don't forget to know how your first try with Doppler goes. I heard mine dead on 9 weeks but mines an angel sounds which isn't meant to be as sensitive. Good luck!!

xxx

Yes, I can only imagine how nice it will be not have people rummaging! I had an internal U/S in July and it was one of the worst experiences of my life but I think that was mostly due to the treatment I received from the technician and the chaperone.

OH is on his way so hopefully won't have too much longer to wait. I really hope I can find it although I'm trying to promise myself not to panic if I don't :)

I don't *think* we heard the HB. Defintely heard the placenta which was awesome. Will try again tomorrow :)

I'm not too worried, OH got bored rather quickly, I was starving and really needed a wee :p

Yay!!! :D definitely takes a lot of patience. I found it briefly the other day, everyday since then I haven't been able to find it but I've only tried for about 10-15 minutes. Tonight I sat there determined to find it!! Took 35 minutes but I found it, only for 40 seconds before the little tinker moved again!! You have to try not get too frustrated! Good luck and post when you get it :D xx

Is it better to eat something before hand?

It's OH's days off and he's now on his way to work :growlmad: so I'll spend some time looking for HB today :thumbup:

I usually do it after dinner and empty bladder but everyone is different. My baby is right at the top of my uterus I think so quite easy to find.

xx

I meant to ask aswell, if I can find the placenta then surely Emmet isn't too far away?

Yeah my baby is right next to the placenta.

Placenta is a wooshing noise like wind in trees.

xx

Found it straight away, it's the most amazing, awesome, wonderful sound <3

Hopefully will be able to find it again when OH gets back from work again. Ah, best £50 spent!

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->