come on!!!!

vickyd

Reaction score
Ok so i gave in today 13 dpo and just went to buy a test with my last 15 euro till tuesday which is pay day. I was so nervous i peed half on the window and half on the stick!!!!! I tried to do it again but i never got a line on the control window so basically i screwed up the test!!!!!!:dohh:

So now have no option but to wait till tuesday!!!!!! plus i dont think i have enough cash to get to work 2morrrow hahahaha!!!!

lol what you like hun, i would complain to the company to see if maybe they will offer you a free test most companies i email about this problem offer me a free replacement, i am 12DPO and despirate to test also luckily i am house sitting with nowhere to buy a test lol, left my pregnancy tests at home!

Firstly, im soo sorry.. i can imagine how eager you are to test.. remember all good things come to those who WAIT.

2nd - how expensive are test in greece. 15Euros!! thats shocking.
I can but one here for £3.99 from Superdrug..

I hadnt thought about that...I called the pharmacy and kinda made it out that the test was faulty ( terrible i know, but remember last 15 euro!!) but she wouldnt budge!!! Wasnt surprised seeing as this is greece and you cant fool a greek!!!!!

Firstly, im soo sorry.. i can imagine how eager you are to test.. remember all good things come to those who WAIT.

2nd - how expensive are test in greece. 15Euros!! thats shocking.
I can but one here for £3.99 from Superdrug..

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!! *******s charge whatever they feeli like for just about any product.... I soooo wish i was living somewhere else right now!!!:growlmad:

Next time, buy cheaper on the internet ( ebay)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->