COME SEE!!!!! There is hope for the over 80 with no witch in site!!!!

Sandie_Cali

Reaction score
I got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

See attachment with my :bfp:

I am sooo excited!!!!! I was feeling yucky as you all know and over 80 days past when :witch: should be here!!!!! I decided to test with a cheapie dollar tree and all of a sudden!!!! OMG I am soooo Happy!!!! Thank heavens I have an appointment on Monday with OBGYN!!!

I am so happy but so scared especially after my m/c's. I am sooo scared and happy right now!!!!

The wierd thing is that my daughter kept talking about a baby???? afew weeks back, she kept talking about a baby. OMG I am crying and never thought it would be her brother or sister she was talking about. I want to cry so badly!!! I am happy and hope this pregnancy goes well and smoothly.

Thank you thank you thank you all!!! From the bottom of my heart!!:hug:

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 56
Oh wow congrats! How far along are you then? :)

x

Congratulations! 80 days past wow!

Congratulations hunny!

I'm so happy for you!

I dont know how far I am at all, I am soo excited. Last time I took a blood test was February 2nd with a Negative and then they put me on provera and nothing happened and now I had scheduled an appointment with my OB to find out why I had not started, but something told me to test,, OMG I am on:cloud9:

I am figuring 6weeks if the test was negative on Feb 2nd, but I couldve beenand the blood test was too early. Hmmm I would say 5 - 6 weeks. This is ?confusing, because would the urine test be positive at 4 wks?

Not sure, when is the a test becomes positive with blood?? And my urine test I did today was not an am specimen either, but showed up immediately. I am curious to find out how far long but will keep you all posted. :)

Congratulations! Thats fantastic for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->