Comedy Club

A

AppleBlossom

For everyone who, like me, LOVES comedy and comedians!

Who is your favourite comedian/comedienne?

What's your favourite comedy show/movie?

I love Frankie Boyle, he has a similar sense of humor as me (a bit sick lol) and I love the topical quiz shows like Mock the Week and 8 out of 10 cats :)

I love Russell Brand and Jimmy Carr .... just my type of stupid humour :rofl:

TV show wise i like a bit of Russell Brands Ponderland, 8 out of 10 cats isnt too bad either

I love Russel brand too. And I love how Jimmy Carr can say things that make you go "omg, did he really just say that?" :lol:

i love lee evans.. always have done and been to see him twice, i like harry hill and frankie boyle too. my oh likes jimmy carr but i cant stand him.

i love mock the week (new series just started again) 8 out of 10 cats and TV burp

I love Jimmy Carr, Russell Brand, Russell Howard and Lee Evans.

I hated Alan Carr from only ever seeing advert clips of him.. But then one night Live at the Appollo was on and he come on and I couldn't be bothered to turn the channel over but I ended up laughing my head off. I'm sooo fussy with comedy and especially stand up but he had me laughing so hard. So his stand up is now one of my favs :)

Show wise, I love Never Mind the Buzzcocks - could watch reruns of that over and over :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->