Comfort eating :-(

toffee87

Reaction score
I'm a comfort eater. I have a belly, i'm 24 and lazy. I'm a size 12, I haven't got an issue with my overall size, just all the excess weight is on my tummy. I feel rubbish, but somehow makes me eat more.

My mum always remarks on my tummy. I jokingly said my wedding dress will hide it, and she said "no it won't".

I just can't motivate myself. I might exercise a few times, but then stop. We're getting married in June, I want to tone up, but can't stick to it.

I'm just feeling really gross.

Know how you feel, the above poster is right, my partner did it and lost loads, he didnt excercise, but calorie counted, we got the kids a wii for xmas, so im gona treat myself to a wii fit and give it a go, i dont exercise either, have the baby all day and she wont let me move, i start doing sit up and she just comes over jumping on me, so i ended up giving in, not going to beat myself up about it though until after xmas, then going to get myself motivated.

thats not very nice of your mum !! anyway a size 12 is a lovely size if you want to tone your tummy try zumba flat abs its 20 minutes and really fit it easy to fit in and its works wonders x

I'm in a similar situation but I'm gonna be bridesmaid this year not get married! Size 12 with a belly I need to lose :( I'm a big boredom and comfort eater and have serious trouble motivating myself! Fx'd we can manage to break our cycle this year! If ya need a buddy feel free to pm me :)

I lost 50 lbs with no excersize simply counting calories I used caloriecount.com

And I'm also a comfort eater and I still was when I lost the 50 lbs I just had to find new things to comfort eat with. Veggies, stuff like that.

Comfort eating happened to me as well. Usually when I'm starving. I always hate shopping when I'm hungry because I buy A LOT of things I don't really need or want. I end up eating them anyway.

The best thing that works for me is eating healthy and plenty. I always aim to be full. Nothing excessive and not too little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->