Comfort thing?

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
i know most babys have a comfort thing....mine was playing with ppls hair, my sisters was stoking ppls arms, caitlyn likes to have a blanket by her face....but charlie!...my strange boy...puts his fingers in your mouth!!! its so wierd! he doesnt care who he does it too eather!! if hes getting a bottle the fingers like to be in your mouth!! how strange is that!? me my mam and his nanna just suck them! he loves it!!! :rofl::rofl: hope he grows out of it!!!!

Caitlyns comfort thing is putting her fingers in her ears, or putting her hand on my other boob when she's feeding :|

have to say my little man still likes that if his hand goes near ur mouth he laughs his head off then just sits smiling but his real comfort thing is his yellow bear as we call it its just a little comfortor blanket but it has knots on the ends and he rubs them in his hands and on his nose to go to sleep its so cute but wierd how he need the knotts

:rofl: toria fingers in ears! urs is a strange one too then!

:rofl: Yes! Every time she is falling asleep her thumbs go in her ears. It's crazy!

Hannah clutches things with her hand when she's going to sleep, whatever she can reach really, my face, her pacifier, her blanket, her clothes, her hair etc. And continues with the clutching motion until she's asleep!

Dec has to have a blanket over his face or wrapped around this neck !! Lol I got the butt end of my sister little comfort thing she had to play with somebody's ear while she went to sleep and yes it was always me who had to lend an ear as I was big sis !!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->