Coming Home outfit!

moomin_troll

mummy to zane and corey
Reaction score
Hello all ive got 9 weeks till my due date and i want to get baby a coming home outfit and instead of looking round shops which are rubbish round here i was wondering if anyone has any good websites for baby clothes!

Ive gone on mothercare and its abit of a let down lol

My minds gone blank and cant think of any!!!:dohh:

Have you looked on Vertbaudet.co.uk?
I don't know of any other website other than Mothercare & that one.
Sorry x x x

Have you tried littlewoods and next? I think they have baby clothes sections

Ive just been on next thanks amd i have a littlewoods cataloge so i might have to look in that ive spent enough in there as it is haha!

ive never heard of Vertbaudet.co.uk so i will go on there :)

I'm bringing my little one home in all white, i think babies look so cute in just plain white sleep suits.....have you thought about doing something like that?

yeah i have but nothing seemed right lol all i need is a cardi or jumper and some jeans i already have the hat and booties hes going to wear lol.

I also want to buy him more jumpers too because it will be getting cold and hes got all the vests and sleepsuits he needs :)

I got Jessies comming home outfit from Disney store, unfortunately I got newborn size and she was 10lb 1oz so consider sizes too when buying lol xXx

I think I'm going to stick with a sleepsuit too and take a couple of sizes as no way of telling really.

I mean he'll only be goign in the car seatr with a blanket over him then home to rest!

The more I think about it the more inclined I am to agree. However i'm going to take some cute wondersuits incase i'm there for a while and people come see her, I want her to look cute. :)

I no its daft and hes only going from the hospital to the car lol so it doesnt really matter about the outfit but i still want to get one lol i have no clue why hahaha

No its not bad lol i just like to have everything sorted lol soon as i found out i was pregnant i started on my birth plan (not wrote it down yet tho) and ive sorted out my hospital bag and im only 31 weeks lol

Try Babies r us, it is not that expensive and they have 8+ piece sets
perfect for coming home in.
Also 4 little cardigans try www.littlewoodsdirect.com nice think cardigans white, pale pink, pale blue for 10 pound i have got the pink n white 1.
x

I brought Jas home in a white babygro as she was coming from the hospital straight home

I haven't thought about what i'm bringing lexie home in. But I know it's not going to be a babygro, i want her in the cutest outfit ! :D

I haven't thought about what i'm bringing lexie home in. But I know it's not going to be a babygro, i want her in the cutest outfit ! :D

Thats how i feel i dont want him coming home in just anything lol

I'd rather them be really comfy and a babygrow isnt just anything, they will want to sleep etc and is much easier for your first change if it has the poppers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->