Coming Home outfit!

I've got LO's coming home outfit all sorted!! :blush:

OH's DD bought a lovely 8 piece set from mothercare - https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44482031&mcb=core

Hope you find the perfect outfit soon. x

What about John Lewis?? They have pretty nice stuff, its not that expensive either its pretty cute. :)

Still havent found the outfit i want lol i might just have to stick with a sleepsuit and a jumper if i can even find one i like hahah

Why dont you look for a nice snow suit type thing?? One that is dead cute, if you look on ebay for something like that instead of looking for an outfit?

Ive got loads of clothes and this thread is making me think I really need to pick out something extra special!!! OOOH Im going to have a look!!! :)

I'm having a December baby, so must think of potential Calgary weather (anything from driving blizzards to sunshine, temp range -20 to +15 C - this is where the Rockies meet the prairies and chaos reins!). Chances are good that it will be pretty fridgy out, so I'm going for lots of layers and wool! My mum is knitting up a storm, so I should be prepared for the worst!
And as our little 1930s house is insulated with newspaper and totally freezing, baby will be spending a lot of time in those woollies!

outfit? i'm taking some sleepsuits and a cardi my grandma has knitted for her, and she'll like it!!

I'd rather them be really comfy and a babygrow isnt just anything, they will want to sleep etc and is much easier for your first change if it has the poppers.

Exactly how I feel, babygro's are the comfiest outfit that a baby could wear

I've felt for ages that I'd just bring LO home in any old thing cos only for car journey. But I've made do with so many things (ie; second hand everything) that I decided I could treat us to an outfit. Have still bought a babygro thing....just with matching things. I realised that it doesn't matter what LO looks like but then we will be taking photos....my Lo will have plenty of years to look like s/he was dressed in the dark by me! lol At least we'll have one nice photo.

Iv got my outfit sorted hehe its from next its a all in one outfit with a vest under it (im rubbish at describing things not very good when i work in a clothes shop haha) with a pink jacket all from next with a lil pink hat, its all soft and comfy looking and VERY girlie.

I don't quite understand the big fuss over going home outfits, i must be odd. Im taking in some vests and sleep suits in neutral colours (as we dont know the sex), and will have blankets too so he/she wont be cold and a hat to keep head warm. They look cute in anything anyway! Im hoping to go straight home with no visitors there waiting though, as i know we'll just want a day or two just the three of us untill i let visitors around!

I don't really like the look of newborns in proper clothing, especially baby boys. They always look so uncomfortable when they have denim or a collar on :(

As my LO is due in Jan I'll be probably just putting them in a little baby gro and wrapping them up snug in this blanket thing I'm getting...

https://www.babysecurity.co.uk/p/391758/red-castle-babynomade-fleece-pink.html

I think they look cuter just in a babygro - (he was so big anyway I just wanted him to look like a newborn for at least a few weeks :rofl:)...we just took lots of sleepsuits and vest tops...and when people came to visit, I just wanted them looking at him, not his outfit :D

So much easier for changing too! x

I don't quite understand the big fuss over going home outfits, i must be odd. Im taking in some vests and sleep suits in neutral colours (as we dont know the sex), and will have blankets too so he/she wont be cold and a hat to keep head warm. They look cute in anything anyway! Im hoping to go straight home with no visitors there waiting though, as i know we'll just want a day or two just the three of us untill i let visitors around!

Not odd, mine will be in secondhand white sleepsuits, if we end up in hospital anyway.

My bubs will def be dressed in white/cream as I'm not finding out the sex. Have bought loadsa cute unisex sleepsuits, and will pick one of these, prob with a cosy pramsuit over the top, and a cute blanket, as it'll be the end of October, and I remember last year was freezing!
xx

Ive been pink shopping today for the first time. Im totally unorganised ive done nothing at all yet. I got an 8 piece set and 2 lil outfits only cotton ones with a cardigan from mothercare. Im going to bring her home in an outfit but its only a really soft cotton long sleeved top and trousers with the feet in. Im taking lot of sleepsuits and vests as well so i can make my mind up when im there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->