Coming home outfit

im taking a pink dress, cardi and tights outfit but whether she comes home in it is a different question

We had picked a lovely outfit for our little girl and it was far too big! She ended up coming home in a tiny baby sleep suit that was still far too big! So i think this time it will just be cute sleep suit! I will be buying a pack of newborn and a pack of tiny baby just incase!!! xxx

my little boy coming home in this..let me no what you think....https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1777/sam0201.jpg

I have a cardigan sweater with little cord pants and a long sleeved shirt. Then I have a very soft snow suit and little toque that matches.

OH and I bought a little sleepsuit with cupcakes and rainbows on it! We'll be pairing it with a little headband with a bow and tuck her in with a crocheted blanket. I'm expected a big baby, so I'll have to find a 0-3 size backup!

Our baby will come home in a white babygrow and white snow suit/ coat. My sister was told she was having a girl and out popped a boy and this happened to one of my friends too. We have been told we are having a girl but i have stuck to the basics and all white at the moment until i can see with my own eyes what sex our baby is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->