Coming into eighth month after miscarriage

CurlySue

P.I's Mummy
Reaction score
How much does that suck? Some people, when they are first trying, start to get worried around the six month mark. It took me years to even get pregnant. Now it's not far off ANOTHER sodding year since I was actually pregnant.

It's really, really beginning to frustrate me. It's simply not fair.

it is totally crap hun, im in a similar situation its very disheartening thats for sure, weve been trying for over 4 years then pg then m/c in feb09 and nothing since annoying definately hugs hun xx

(sigh) Similar, indeed. Have not taken The Pill since December 2005. It's now 2010, I have a twin miscarriage behind me and I've only ovulated once or twice in eight months. The word 'hopeless' springs to mind.

I keep looking at all those 'second time's a charm' type threads and thinking "Why the f**k not me?"

I don't even bother going on the LTTC board any more. I don't recognise a single name. Those who were LTTC with me have all moved on. They've all got kids now. Once again, the bus seems to be leaving without me.

It's not right. It's not fair. It sucks big-time.

Hugs and love to you, sweetie. We're here for you.

have you been to your doc hun? ours wernt interested as we managed to concieve once we should be able to again they wont look at us till its been over a year (even though it has been) which is crap! have you been put on any meds or anything like that? xx
im sorry for your losses hun xx

have you been to your doc hun? ours wernt interested as we managed to concieve once we should be able to again they wont look at us till its been over a year (even though it has been) which is crap! have you been put on any meds or anything like that? xx
im sorry for your losses hun xx

I've been off the pill for almost four and a half years. I've been 'actively trying' since July 2007 and before that I was still having sex with enough regularity that I should've got pregnant. I've done Clomid. I've done IVF. I only managed to get pregnant because someone did it in a petri dish for me. I don't ovulate. I have endo. I have PCOS. My egg reserves are that of a woman eight years older than I am and OH's sperm is 'pretty poor'...

I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall even trying, I really do.

My Aunty has really bad endo - she did all the IVF and suffered mcs ( she didn't have PCOS - that's my job!! ) in the end they adopted my cousin and 2 years later conceived entirely by surprise and now has had 2 little boys naturally - it can happen when you least expect it.

Totally understand the dispondancy you must feel after such a long and painful journey - no words can probably help you but the brick wall must give sooner or later - all you can do is give yourself the best chance possible - also might be worth checking out soulcysters - lots of ladies on there with PCOS and endo.

I have also heard that sperm and egg quality can be aided by switching to organic unprocessed food and natural therapies and supplements - although you've probably tried them all hey!

So sorry this is such a sad part of your life - one day you'll be holding your baby just hope you get there soon.

hx

have you thought about trying acupuncture as an option its supposed to be fantastic! xx

have you thought about trying acupuncture as an option its supposed to be fantastic! xx

Have tried acupuncture, have tried herbal remedies, have tried massage, have tried drugs, have tried fucking hypnosis....still no :baby:

Oh sweetie :hugs:

I've been trying since I lost my LO in July last year but nothing. Each month I cry because I'm not pregnant and I feel like a failure as they pass by. It's coming up to my 7th month of trying and I'm frustrated, annoyed and tired. It's been a year since we conceived but I know the doctor's won't help yet because we've been pregnant before and there is no reason I can't be again. It's just not happening. :(

I can't imagine having being through what you have! I would go back to see you GP honey and try and get some answers/some help. Maybe look into adoption? Or surrogate? I obviously don't know you so I don't know if this will be right for you but I do hope you have some luck soon :hugs:

M x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->