Coming off BC! Ahh! Excited

liverpool I know what you mean! We're off home in just less than two months and I keep imagining what it might be like to actually tell our parents in person this time! And also when nosy people ask 'so when is the next one coming' I can reply with 'in ....'

Hi Ladies,

I stopped taking the pill (yasmin) at the beginning of Feb and had my first real period about 8 weeks later. Hopefully, if my body has decided to regulate itself I will be expecting my next one tomorrow onwards... Fingers crossed.

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing 😁

Still no sign if AF for me; although Friday I did have leg ache - which I do normally get when AF due but seems to be fine now 😒
I know this is strange?! Ha does anyone else get leg ache? I used to get it every month without fail - thought I was just crazy until a family friend said she got it every month too. Maybe were both crazy? Haha

Good luck Vickster! And everyone else 😘
X

Hi ladies!

Well today I had a little pink discharge from being in the office to getting home, then when I wiped I had very clear thick discharge with a bit of blood in it. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed this is my AF on the way so I can start getting my cycle back together! I feel really miserable today which is how I always used to feel before my period arrived.

How is everyone else? No leg ache for me Kariss but I have has a lot of mild cramping since coming off BC! Not really achey though :)

Hi ladies!

Well today I had a little pink discharge from being in the office to getting home, then when I wiped I had very clear thick discharge with a bit of blood in it. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed this is my AF on the way so I can start getting my cycle back together! I feel really miserable today which is how I always used to feel before my period arrived.

How is everyone else? No leg ache for me Kariss but I have has a lot of mild cramping since coming off BC! Not really achey though :)

Ooh I'll keep my fingers crossed this is AF coming for you! :happydance:
starting to think will mine ever come haha I know I shouldn't be stressing because it can take a while but I just always thought I'd snap back quickly! Suppose I should be thankful I haven't been waiting long and some have to wait 6 months + before getting regular cycles..but I really don't want to wait that long! Dam you body lol
X

Got my AF this week! Hoping I ovulate this cycle so I can get a BFP!

Baby dust to all <3

I'm also waiting but af is not due for at least a week and a half although it will probably be closer to two and half weeks - if things sort themselves out soon!
Now to get dh back in the sack! (been a bit of a dry spell here.... )

Fingers crossed for you all :happydance:

Do you have any idea when you ovulate? I know some people say they get certain symptoms etc? Because I've read even though your periods don't come back after bc you could still be ovulating? Hmm I can't be doing with predictor kits etc...this was supposed to be fun &#128514;

Hi ladies!

No AF for me :( I really thought it was coming yesterday, ah boo! Just have to wait and see now.

Fingers crossed you ladies get yours soon too then we know we're back on our cycles.

Hi guys,
Still no AF for me &#128547;
Just wanted to ask has anyone had leg aches/cramps since stopping the pill? I normally get leg aches when AF due but nothing like this! 5 days so far; when I get out of bed in the morning my legs are stiff and continues throughout the day &#128532; Like I've done a marathon?! I haven't done anything out of the ordinary so don't know what else to link It to?
Xx

Hi Kariss!

No leg pain for me & still no AF either! The wait is getting tiresome now!

I am getting really mild cramps though every day. Not enough to take any pain relief just noticeable. I've ordered some of those cheapie tests off Amazon today though so I've got some in the house, hopefully I won't get obsessed using them all the time. Where I live is a really small village and everyone knows everyone's business. I really don't need my local pharmacist watching my every move if I buy a test & it's negative!

Hi ladies! Kariss, I get leg aches every. single. month. I think it's a side effect of AF, but it's definitely not a typical symptom. I usually relieve the pain with some ibuprofen. Soft stretching and a warm bath helps too.

I came off BC about 10 months ago, but we used condoms until about 6 weeks ago, so i'm in a similar position to many of you. We are taking the NTNP route because I think I'd turn into a crazy obsessive person if I did all of that charting. I hope your cycles regulate soon!!

Hi ladies
Just a quick drop in, AF finally came today! :happydance:
Feels like I've been waiting forever lol
Hope everyone's well!

Good news Kariss! Very exciting to know everything is working as it should!

Yesterday was cd28 and no af. But I've never been a regular 28 day cycle girl so I wasn't expecting anything. But today (sorry for the TMI) I had a huge glob of ewcm so maybe I'm only O-ing now???? Sad thing is, dh is taking some new medication and while his body adjusts to it his sex drive is basically zero. And he is very much a 'if I'm not in the mood it ain't gonna happen' kind of guy. So my chances of getting any action now are about nil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->