Coming off meds.....

baby-diva

Foster Mummy and WTT
Reaction score
......and i feel ill :( i feel teary and just sick, and i've had a migraine for nearly 24 hours.
i have my nephews so i'm forcing myself to stay upright just now, but i'm struggling and could use some support :(

I am not sure what meds you are coming off, but anyway, I know its always hard. Just think that in the end you will be fine, even though it can be tough. Accept you are not going to feel a 100% and try and relax. Keep busy, but at the same time, when you feel you need to take it easy, do so. Try to do some moderate exercise, a walk would be good, drink water and eat good food (avoid those foods and drinks that give mood swings such as those high in fats and sugars). Hang on in there, you are going to be just fine XXX

thanks Calm, i appreciate that.
i don't eat sugary or fatty foods just now - i'm dieting!!! :p
i feel a little better today, still quite sick but not nearly as bad as yesterday - i do feel a bit mood swingy today. the annoying thing is i've only halfed them so far - so i have to do this all over again next month!!!

:hugs: I don't know what you're coming off but I'm on a medication that I never want to come off because the few times i've tried, it's been horrible! Hope you're feeling a little better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->