coming off of the IUD coil

Mommabear29

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten pregnant quickly after coming off of the IUD coil? Ive been told that your fertility goes back to normal immediately but having trouble believing that as ive had it for 2 1/2 years! :wacko:

Any luck with any of you two ladies? I came off of mine in January but I had already ovulated so my first real try was in February ( had it for over 3 years). Not pregnant yet. I did have my son in 2012 and I've have had the paragaurd copper iud for 6-7 years and I got pregnant twice. I had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again the next month right after the miscarriage. Took me 4 months two get pregnant twice.

Hey ladies! Yes! I fell pregnant the first month off of my birth control. I did have the Mirena IUD though, not the copper coil, so not sure if that makes a difference. Had my Mirena removed Feb 18th and got my BFP March 13th!! I'm still early on, but it can happen!

My copper IUD was removed in May and then AF went MIA until July. In July we tried with no luck. August and September I had CP's, so did get pregnant. October was unsuccessful and then we took a break and just started trying again. So for me I would say I did get pregnant fairly quick but miscarried both times.

Good Luck!!

Coil out in November, pill for one month. Started ttc in January had chemical, bfn Feb and waiting to test for March...

I got mine out at the end of June ... Still not pregnant. But i had some weird cycles from the end of September till the end of December that I didn't ovulate with. Some were super short and one was really long. Since then I have had 3 normal cycles with ovulation confirmed by bbt temps so I am hoping it does not take much longer. I had my mirena in for almost 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->