Coming off of the pill....

calliebaby

Reaction score
Anyone who came off the pill and was extremely late for :witch: to arrive? We are using condoms, but probably not as safe as we should be. I am having very strange symptoms lately (dizziness, slight cramping but no period, always tired, sleeping a lot which is weird because I have always been a major insomniac). Anyways, my period is officially 7 days late and I do not feel like it is going to come at all. Can anyone share their "coming off the pill" stories? Also, we are WWT but I came off the pill because it was making me crazy.

Many people get AF right away, for me I came off the pill at the beginning of August and didn't get first AF until mid-December and it's still all over the place. I think most people regulate within 6 months or something like that. Good luck

huns also when ur coming off the BCP it can and will give u bad pregnancy symptoms, i mean a friend had it real bad she wasted sooooooo much money on frer test to find out it was normal for coming off BCP ....BUT u know ur body well too so defo go with ur instincts if u say u haven't been as careful as u should have been, so why not take a test hunny, also it not uncommon for women to come off the pill and not have a period and fall preg right away....can i ask why is it u came off the pill now, is it due to the fact u are going to TTC soon and wanted it out of the system...if so good idea xxxxx

After being on the pill mind took a wee while to arrive. Can't remember how late it was but was definitely more than two weeks late, same with the cycle after that. One of my cycles lasted 50 days. I think it is normal, and I know it can take up to 12 months for periods to regulate themselves.

I can't help but will let you know how I get on as I have 2 more weeks of BCP's left then I come off, watch this space :)

I came off the pill on the 14th Feb had withdrawl bleed on 22nd then waited 57day before af arrived, on my second cycle I got my BFP

I did get lots of pregnancy symptoms in those 57days

Thanks everyone. Charliemarina, I came off because the pill stopped regulating me. Also, I am a migraine sufferer and being on the pill when you get migraines is risky. Also, most pills give me the crazies:). My hubby and I also will try beginning of next year, so if it happens sooner it is okay. Thanks everyone for all of the replies!

I came off the pill 2 months ago and we have also been using condoms. I am still waiting for my second period which is now 6 weeks after my first AF (2 weeks late). I have taken 2 tests which were both negative...so i know how u feel, it is VERY confusing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->