Coming over cautiously

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
4+1 praying so hard this baby sticks. Hope i don't jinx myself for moving over to the pregnancy side. Started taking fertility boost to help regulate my cycles and help with my lining. It does make me nauseated for a bit. Had another CP last cycle so really hoping this is my take home baby. Feeling excited and finally got a nice bfp this morning was only getting positive tests at night till today. So yay!! :dance:AF was a no show yesterday I'm a day late.

Headache, bloated, tired, boobs hurt so bad.

20210222_083645.jpg

Congratulations. I think that's the best line I ve seen you get through out the last few months. Come on sticky baby

Wooohoooooo fabulous line clear BFP congratulations hon praying so much this one sticks[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Congratulations, im so happy for u, I had a really good feeling for u this month xx

And smu I still don't believe it. No denying these tests. 2hr hold.
20210222_101932.jpg 20210222_101911.jpg 20210222_101619.jpg

Thanks for all the love and support. I'll take all the prayers I can get for this baby to be healthy. OH will be gone all week. When he gets home I'm going to show him my tests and tell him. Just had a dizzy spell and forehead feels hot. I hope the fertility boost helps.

4+1 praying so hard this baby sticks. Hope i don't jinx myself for moving over to the pregnancy side. Started taking fertility boost to help regulate my cycles and help with my lining. It does make me nauseated for a bit. Had another CP last cycle so really hoping this is my take home baby. Feeling excited and finally got a nice bfp this morning was only getting positive tests at night till today. So yay!! :dance:AF was a no show yesterday I'm a day late.

Headache, bloated, tired, boobs hurt so bad.

View attachment 1095027
Your tests got dark so fast, that’s so awesome!! You can’t jinx yourself by coming over to the pregnancy boards don’t worry!! I love that your due date is Halloween. I hope my little one comes a day early and we have a Halloween birthday :)

Oh and also I think the fertility boost will help for sure!!

No denying them lines Jessa.
Ure have to come join us in the October due date group. .I'm there because my due date at mo is September 30th but at my scan on Friday was measuring 8+3 so my due date may be a little earlier if I'm still measuring ahead.
I'm in the September thread but I feel so far behind the other ladies who are like 12+ weeks so I'm also in the October thread because even if my due date does change it will still be toward the end of September.
It's a lovely group so Come and join when u feel ready and u @Reiko_ctu

Starting to cramp a little. Has me very nervous right now. Hopefully its just gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->