Coming to join you for a while

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
if thats ok :)

After being in ttc and lttc for 16 months i've decided to loose weight before restarting. i was never nieve that this wasnt the cause of the problem but also i know its not 100% of the problem but its just one more thing to try to get my cycles regulated so here i go :blush:

i've been on the diet a week now and have lost 10lbs and dh is doing it too :thumbup:

Hi i,m going to try to lose weight aswell. Thats a fantastic weight loss you have started really well.:D I know how hard it is to lose i think i,ll try the local slimming classes.(i should have shares in it)lol. keep up the good work. wish i could get my dh to try to lose aswell he works awy all week so it is hard to help him.

thanks mel. its a meal replacement diet hence the excessive weight loss this is my 3rd time trying it but i'm hoping with dh doing it too it will be easier for both of us.

GOOD LUCK with your weight loss too and then hopefully we'll be in 1st tri together same with everyone else in WTT :)

:hi: louisa :D
so proud of u doing so well with the weight loss !! keep it up and dont let ur dream slip away :hugs:
im joining ere in a few days so will do it 2geva x

hey louise i remember u from ttc, losing weight is not easy but you are doing so well already and good 4 dh to do it too that is fab!
Good Luck hun!

Im wtt too and on a meal replacement diet!

My last preg they had trouble at scans trying to find bits and get a clear shot of things because of my weight so I want to get slim before we try again.

Good luck and hope everything happens quickly for you xx

hello louisa its Liz!! im tryin to lose weight now but dont no which way to turn, do it alone, cambridge diet or weightwatchers (or slimming world) wot ru doin? plz help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone!

liz!!! hi! did i tell u about this site or did you find it?
i'm doing the cambridge hun i know its so hard but as long as your mind is in the right place its so much easier! its taking me 3 attemps lol

Kim, is that the diet your doing? thanks hun x

celine hi hun xx thank you i know i'll get there eventually lol

hi and welcome louisa :hi: well done on such a fantastic weight loss! we are all here to offer lots of support and encouragement :hugs: xx

thanks princss_bump thats so lovely! xx

Another 10lbs lost this week = 20.5lbs lost in 12 days

Your weight loss is amazing!!! Inspiration to us all! xxx

You're doing amazingly!!

Think how healthy and fit you'll be when you have a toddler to chase after hehe

Hey hun! Welcome to WTT - I too have a lot of weight and have set myself a fairly small (in relation to the total amount of weight I need to lose!) goal before we start. I am contemplating doing the Cambridge diet once I get back from my hols to get to my goal.

Lots and lots of luck with the weight loss and in the mean time, hope you enjoy your time in WTT :) x

Aww thats brill Louisa!! Well done u! Well u know the lengths i have gone to, to lose weight, so i totally understand what ur going through. It will be all worth it in the end, and make ur pregnancy much safer for u and ur baby.

Good luck!! xxx

thank you everyone for your congrats!

Bunny have a lovely holiday and when you come back i'll be with you every step of the way! xx

thanks everyone!

liz!!! hi! did i tell u about this site or did you find it?
i'm doing the cambridge hun i know its so hard but as long as your mind is in the right place its so much easier! its taking me 3 attemps lol

Kim, is that the diet your doing? thanks hun x

celine hi hun xx thank you i know i'll get there eventually lol

Yeh im doing cambridge too, lost 22lbs so far and got my 4th weigh in on tues, so hopefully take me to 2st *wishful thinking*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->