Coming to join you for a while

:wave: Hello My Lovely,

Congratulations :happydance: on your weight loss so far! I hope you continue to do so well, I am also hoping to lose wight so if you need any support or help come find me!

Y dont you start a journal so we can keep up with your sucsess?

Love ya

Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind me stopping in here.

As my siggy says - ivf is my only option because my tubes are destroyed - but prior to finding this out last week I often wondered if having some extra weight was holding me back.

Now that I am going to go through ivf - I feel I have to be at my best - because emotionally and financially if it didn't work because of my weight I would be devastated and I don't want to regret it.

I hope for all of you that there isn't a medical issue in your way and that it could just be a bit of weight that would help. I wish you all the best in this weight loss journey and journey to your dream of a family. Now is the time. :hugs2:

Hello Blue12,

How nice to bump in to you here as well as in the chat room! I wish you so much luck in your journy and so so so so hope you have a happy ending

Love you blue

Twinks you rock - love ya too!

I guess I am kind of a cross between ltttc and wtt - we never need to try again actually - just wait for ivf lol. Is there a nttc group - never try to conceive.

Best wishes.

I have to report that in the last week and a half I have lost 12 pounds yippy!

hi ladies thanks so much for your interest. its been 4 weeks since i started my journey and i've lost 24.5lbs in the first 3 weeks and stayed the same this week.

DH has lost 18lbs in 3 weeks :)

:thumbup:

I am so excited for you too Louisa - looking forward to still hearing more weight loss!

I am working on it - slow and steady. I can't wait to hit that first 20lbs mark!

I weigh in on Tuesday evenings - but we will see about this week I had big event dinners the last two nights - tried to do a bit better - but wasn't prefect. I am trying hard to stick to it from now till then.

I am following weight watchers - but only my dh knows and everyone here lol. I am keeping it a secret from my family to remove the pressure and advice lol.

Congrats to everyone on their sucess so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->