Comments on the Royal Wedding

channy3232

Reaction score
Shall we start a thread commenting on the things we see during the coverage?

Here's what I've noticed so far:
they're showing guests arriving and entering Westminster Abbey. They put chairs in the back. But the chairs are like grey padded folding chairs! They look like something out of an office conference room! Lol
What is a morning suit?
And I just saw a girl walk in wearing a dark bluish purple jacket, brighter colored purpleish skirt and this GIGANTIC peach colored flower on her head! I love the hats but this was probably a 14 inch round flower just plopped on her head. Lol

The chairs don't look too comfy considering how long there gonna have to sit in them for!

I wanna see what Victoria Beckhams wearing!

Yeah they really don't look comfy.
And I'm sure whatever she's wearing will be posh! :rofl: HA get it? It's 4am and I'm getting silly.

yea the chairs do look cheap. For some reason OI picture kaye wearing a plain jane dress.

Yeah I'm picturing a very classy simple dress.
And they just said on CNN the entire ceremony will be available on iTunes! That's crazy!!

Oh. My. God. Holy %#!{^\%ing %]#<\€|>\€ David Beckham looks absolutely ****ing AMAZING. Holy CRAP! Wow. Wow. Wow.
And I didn't realize Victoria was pregnant. She looks fabulous as always.

i think victoria beckham looks completely false

when the cameras shot on them for a few seconds all she did was pout and pose, there is nothing natural about her

I'm watching on bbc hd, picture far clearer than on itv. Victoria Beckham looks very glam but a bit false, David however looks scrumptious!

I agree about Victoria being pouty. She didn't smile once and the camera was on them for a while before they went in. However, I wonder if maybe she's not feeling well being pregnant? I'll try not to judge! It's 3:30am here (central time). I'm up all night for this just like I was 30 years ago! (I suddenly feel so old!)

I heard Kate will be doing her own makeup and the other day when they did the engagement shots she washed off the make-up artist did because she did not like it. But I would be careful with that on her wedding day for one there will be many HD cameras and believe they dont do people justice no matter how naturally beautiful u are-u need HD makeup to balance it out.

when the cameras shot on them for a few seconds all she did was pout and pose, there is nothing natural about her

I don't know. I think that's just how she looks. With those high cheek bones etc

I'm watching CNN. I'm perfectly content just watching Piers Morgan and Anderson Cooper. :)

I don't know. I think that's just how she looks. With those high cheek bones etc

yup and pulled back face with botox it sometimes mess up your natural facial expressions

just spotted rowan atkinson - how funny would that be if he did some mr bean lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->