Comments on the Royal Wedding

Kates wayyyy to skinny :( especially in her reception dress you can see her hip bones jutting out.

That's just her body type. I have a few friends that eat like there's no tomorrow and they can't gain weight to save their lives. My OH is like that as well. I'm quite jealous he can eat practically anything he wants and his abs are still very defined:thumbup:

I don't think so. Like Chris said, shes gotten a lot skinnier over the last few months. She was slim before, now shes skinny.

I thought she looked v skinny in her wedding dress! Her waist is tiny!

Her sister and brother are both very skinny too though, so it seems to be the body shape of her family.

skinny or not she looked amazing, she had nearly 2 billion watching her she knew this was happening, wouldn't surprise me if the build up the wedding she naturally lost weight with nerves etc!!
I heard on news this morning the lip read of when harry turned to william he said you should see what is coming or something?! slightly different to the yahoo version?

Most brides slim down for their wedding anyway (im glad i got married whilst pregnant and didnt even worry about it though) and the whole world was watching her so i dont blame her for dropping a few pounds

found a few other things about the lip reading on line including this quote,
As the newlyweds rode down the Mall in the stunning royal carriage, Kate checked that her husband was enjoying the day, to which he replied: 'Yes! It was a beautiful service ... It was amazing ... am so proud ... you're my wife!
'

also this link :haha::haha:
https://bmonculture.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/all-of-the-good-stuff-that-the-lip-reading-analysis-of-william-and-kates-wedding-totally-missed/

found a few other things about the lip reading on line including this quote,
As the newlyweds rode down the Mall in the stunning royal carriage, Kate checked that her husband was enjoying the day, to which he replied: 'Yes! It was a beautiful service ... It was amazing ... am so proud ... you're my wife!
'

also this link :haha::haha:
https://bmonculture.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/all-of-the-good-stuff-that-the-lip-reading-analysis-of-william-and-kates-wedding-totally-missed/

awww thats so cute

I truly think their marriage is going to last. They're so in love:cloud9:

Yeah I'm pretty good at lip reading. He definitely said "you look beautiful" Harry said something along the lines of "wait until you see what's coming" and in the yahoo thing it says William says after the second kiss "that's it come on" I'm pretty sure he says "that's it. No more"

She was gripping her hands tight so im guessing it that. I wonder why they opted to delay their honeymoon and only have weekend away for now.
I also hope the media leave them alone for a while to allow them to be a semi normal couple

I reckon they'll lay low for a few weeks until the attention has waned, then slip out somewhere for a quiet honeymoon.

Yes dont blame them tbh, i just hope the media respect them, whats the betting it doesnt happen though.
Semi off the subject but still on the royals, we have books to go to the jubliee celebrations next year :yipee: im so excited, it falls weekend before my birthday and my birthday may be an extra bank holiday for the ocassion

It is probably because of they will be having time off for their first official tour (Canada) at the end of June.

No they said they were happy for him to have the time off, they were on the bbc 1 programme after the wedding and said they he was having 2 weeks off. its offered to everyone i beleive the two weeks off, im just guessing they dont want it yetl.

Why are some people so negative about it, on faceook there is loads of stupid group taking pis* of the dress sence of some of the royals and aout the ring, how many weddings do people think this happens at, as i think its pretty common, why cant people just be happy for them :dohh:

delayed honeymoon so called explained here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382587/Royal-Wedding-Prince-William-whisk-Kate-Middleton-tropical-hideaway.html

I read the honeymoon was delayed because of the high travel alert after the killing of OBL. If that's true, then I think that's a huge shame, but obviously sensible.

i dont think we will ever know 100% why they aint going, unless it comes from their mouths papers only spequlate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->