Comming off the minipill & still BF'ing

Torz

Mummy to 2 DS & pregnant
Reaction score
I've been on the minipill cerazete since 2week PP. We have decided to try for another baby but NTNP sort of thing, starting when i've finished this last pill packet (about 3 weeks or so).

The thing is, because i've been on the minipill from two week PP i haven't had a period since before i got pregnant in 2009, plus i'm still breast feeding my LO, i dont have a clue if i'm ovulating or not.

Has anyone been in a similar situation & if so how long did it take you to concieve?

I'm thinking that its going to be harder to concieve & maybe i should just throw the pill packet i'm on now in the bin, what do you guys think??

Welllll....I came off the minipill around 6-7 months post partum, still no AF, no ovulating (I have 50 straight days of temping from June to August to show for that). Looks like your LO is close in age to mine. I've cut BF back to only at night as well. I've done so much reading on how to get ovulating again, but nothing has worked so far. I think what I'm saying is you may as well bin your pills if you are happy NTNP.
There's a BF and TTC group in the TTC groups if you're interested.

Thankyou very much for your reply, i will check out the TTC while BG group.

I came off the mini-pill and got AF back about two months later. My cycle was a bit all over the place for the first few months though and still not really back to normal. I think you might as well just come off the pills straight away.

i came off the pill and have had my withdrawal bleed jst waiting for my proper first AF to start. i am excited for it to come, not had one in 5 yrs (i have had bleeds but not any not being on birth control for 5 yrs).

has any of you girls had your withdrawal bleed?

Im 20 and came off the pill a month ago, have still not had ANY signs of ovulation, keep having pregnancy symptoms but 2 neg tests, so dont worry, im just as confused as you lot sound! =) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->