Complain with me! How the f*** am I going to survive the next few weeks?

Yep same here. So done. Also, working up until my due date, which will not be fun.

I am doing the same. I feel like I can't complain about it because I work an office job, but anything that doesn't involve laying on the couch all day seems like a tough job to me these days :haha:

I know what you mean skookie. When we tried a few years ago to get pregnant we had no luck at all and were told we'd need ivf.

We got pregnant naturally last year but then lost our angel at 14 weeks (devastating) and then got pregnant with our rainbow naturally our first cycle trying - so I feel bad complaining too because I know how incredibly blessed we are!

Not to mention I typed my complaining post in the waiting room at the midwife's office then overheard the receptionist and midwife discussing some hcg results and needing to tell a patient that they don't think her pregnancy is viable - I remember waiting on pins and needles to get my results back and how overjoyed I was when I found out my numbers had doubled, so that made me feel really lucky too. <3

Nothing wrong with doing some venting though, it's obvious that all the ladies in this thread know how lucky they are and just aren't enjoying the discomforts of pregnancy which is totally normal! It took my mom 8+ years to get pregnant with me and she still wanted me out more than anything by the last few weeks. :haha:

Hope these last few weeks fly by for all of us!

I was never this uncomfortable with my first baby. I was absolutely content for her to stay in until she was ready to come out. She was induced and born at 41+0. Today especially, but on other days too, I'm just so ready to be done with this pregnancy. Today I cannot get comfortable. Doesn't matter how I sit or if I stand. My whole bump aches, and I feel like I'm going to puke, so I think I have a stomach bug. I've fallen asleep, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4... times at work today. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. I still have at least 7 weeks left... And now I'm crying just thinking about it. Sorry to be such a downer.

And I'm also working until baby is born... Sigh.

I'm joining in ladies. 35+5 here and I'm so freaking uncomfortable. I almost cried on my way home from work today. I said that I was going to work up to when I have here (FTM), but now I am completely ready to throw in the towel.

Sooo lovely to be able to complain without sounding ungrateful! I have family members that are unable to concieve so I really have to bite my tongue sometimes but holy hell im so uncomfortable :( this pregnancy has been awful compare to my sons ( this is my second pregnancy ) in this pregnancy alone I've miscarried a twin, bled up to 16 weeks, had serious tests for possible blood clots on my lungs and in my legs, having bloods taken weekly for possibly obstetric cholestatis, growth scans as he's measuring two weeks ahead and in and out of hospital making sure my life waters arnt leaking as they were with my son and im strep B positive so have to be really really carful. That and yesterday I went in as my braxton hicks was really bad and I've got this horrible stabbing pain turns out I've got a severe water infection that if I hadn't caught could have thrown me into prem Labour so been told to be on bed rest...with an almost two year old that is impossible! I shall be begging my consultant for an induction when I see him tomorrow! Sorry ladies i feel so much better for letting it all out!!

I am not even that physically uncomfortable yet, but lately it feels like being pregnant is all people see as my identity, and I'm tired of having the same baby-related conversations over and over. I am actually looking forward to getting back to work next week to have more mentally stimulating things to think and talk about than baby names and nursery decor.

Sooo lovely to be able to complain without sounding ungrateful! I have family members that are unable to concieve so I really have to bite my tongue sometimes but holy hell im so uncomfortable :( this pregnancy has been awful compare to my sons ( this is my second pregnancy ) in this pregnancy alone I've miscarried a twin, bled up to 16 weeks, had serious tests for possible blood clots on my lungs and in my legs, having bloods taken weekly for possibly obstetric cholestatis, growth scans as he's measuring two weeks ahead and in and out of hospital making sure my life waters arnt leaking as they were with my son and im strep B positive so have to be really really carful. That and yesterday I went in as my braxton hicks was really bad and I've got this horrible stabbing pain turns out I've got a severe water infection that if I hadn't caught could have thrown me into prem Labour so been told to be on bed rest...with an almost two year old that is impossible! I shall be begging my consultant for an induction when I see him tomorrow! Sorry ladies i feel so much better for letting it all out!!

Aw man Hun sorry to hear that. :hugs: I'm definitely ready for my pregnancy to be over and to have her in my arms.

I am not even that physically uncomfortable yet, but lately it feels like being pregnant is all people see as my identity, and I'm tired of having the same baby-related conversations over and over. I am actually looking forward to getting back to work next week to have more mentally stimulating things to think and talk about than baby names and nursery decor.

I thought I was the only one! I see people eyeballing my bump and I know even before they start asking that they want to talk about it and it annoys me for some reason.

I thought I was the only one! I see people eyeballing my bump and I know even before they start asking that they want to talk about it and it annoys me for some reason.

haha this reminded me...lately I have been catching everyone I pass their eyeballs go straight to the bump...Yes it's huge!! lol but on side note...not only am I feeling bigger and bigger and getting more and more uncomfortable pregnant wise...I have come down with a cold...Fantastic!! Hurry please February :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->