Complain with me! How the f*** am I going to survive the next few weeks?

marigold91

Reaction score
Omgggggggggg :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am 34+1 today (ignore ticker) and just so over it! I know there are a few of you who are overdue and probably want to kill me for writing this post (lol!), but holy shit am I uncomfortable. My first was born at 37 weeks and I'm so praying that this one is the same (as long as she's healthy, of course).

I am sooooo exhausted as of the last week. Everything takes so. much. effort. Just eating is a chore, it seems.

Okay, rant over... Feel free to complain. I'll listen :haha:

I felt the same way.. and here I am 39+2 with no baby.. my previous pregnancies have been 38 exactly, 37+5 and 37+2 so I really figured I'd have a baby here two weeks ago. I'm beyond fed up of it.. and I've had prodromal labor the past week, needless to say my ob offered to induce me tonight and I'm going for it..!

I can't sleep, I have acid reflux, leg cramps, restless legs, lots of braxton hicks, pain down below from baby's movement. I'm tired, grumpy and emotional, I have no patience with my 3 year old...i feel like a failure all round. I'm under pressure not to deliver in the next 3 weeks as my husband is in a theatre production and it will ruin the play if I was to have the baby. To top it off my cat died last week, my step dad is terminally ill and all I want to do it's cry 😞 I'm 35 weeks on Wednesday x

I'm starting to get really tried of being pregnant, I just want my body back now please!! I've felt ok for most of it but the last few days baby has been really high on my lungs and I'm having awful heartburn, everything I read online tells me that breathing should be getting easier as baby should have dropped by now! :growlmad:

Haha yup! I can't imagine going to my due date. I don't want to imagine. My tummy is huge. My maternity clothes are snug and I can barely keep up with my 20 month old boy.

Honestly, I went quite far overdue with both my girls (41+5 and 42 weeks, both induced!) and i'm feeling more uncomfortable at 31 weeks with this pregnancy than I ever did with theirs, it's been quite a shock to the system! I was measuring ahead so I had a growth scan and it's a big baby (95th centile for all measurements) and I also have excess fluid so it's no wonder really! If i'm not induced i'll more than likely go over my due date again which feels really daunting, I feel like i'm wishing this pregnancy away which is a bit sad as it's my last baby but if I could fast forward time a bit I think I would...!

I'm with you! I'm tired, I ache, can't sleep, can't get comfy, feeling very fat, heartburn 24/7, babies movements are becoming quite painful and sore as I don't feel there's any room in there for him to move now...
Roll on Feb!!

Ugh. If I have 6+ more weeks, I think I might die. Lol. Ok, ok, ok... it wouldn't be that bad. I bet it will go by pretty quickly, but shit, it's rough!! I'm hoping I only have a few more weeks left. I have been having so many contractions and baby feels so low down, but you never know! In fact that probably means the opposite, that it's just a tease and this baby will be overdue - lol

I'm with you, my first was born bang on at 38 weeks and now I'm going on 38+4 and going mental. No idea how I'll survive until 40 weeks +.

I go from feeling okay to feeling yucky with an aching pelvis, upset stomach and HOLY MOOD SWINGS BATMAN. Everything makes me cranky and/or weepy these days, usually both.

I was my mom's only baby and I was 2 weeks early so thought my baby might be the same, but I'm 39 weeks tomorrow so that ship has sailed.

My aunt had 2 stillborn babies and my cousin and grandma had 1 each, all of them boys, so the thought of going over my due date really scares me. :( I just want my son here safely, but I doubt they'll induce me unless I'm close to going over 42 weeks because I haven't had any complications with my pregnancy thus far.

I am going to talk to Baby every night and beg him to please come out by 40 weeks!

I'm starting to feel a lot more uncomfortable (which is good cause I haven't been ready for this pregnancy to be over) I can't breath, eat but a couple of bites of food or breath because she is so high and really the thought of doing anything right now makes me cringe cause I am so uncomfortable. Lots of bh too. My first son was born at 36 weeks, my second at 39 weeks, so I'm not sure when this lo will come!

Hunny ! I'm so over my pregnancy already I can't imagine you all! I'm counting down the weeks as well. Third time and I'm miserable already...

I'm so glad I'm not alone! I feel selfish for wanting her here early. I would never want anything that puts this baby's health in jeopardy, of course, but I feel awful!

Right there with ya ladies! Can't breathe...walking kills...standing hurts(back starts aching)...can't sleep worth anything. He kicks and puts his bum in my ribs constantly, while punching my bladder. Pretty sure have been having BH...not 100% though, since I never felt them with LO#1. Over all feeling like a big ol' whale...and little over 6 weeks till I can hold my baby, find out for sure on Jan. 7th.

:hugs:

I'm getting pretty over being pregnant. It comes and goes. Some days I feel great and others I am just done. He started dropping last week so my hips are starting to hurt and the pressure is starting to get seriously uncomfortable. I am just hoping that the next 5 weeks go as fast as the last 5 have!

I'm so glad someone posted this.:) I feel so bad because we had infertility for three years before getting pregnant and I had a doctor tell me way back when they love having patients that had infertility because they "complain way less" about their pregnancies. I pictured myself being a grateful glowing pregnant lady. BUT I'm only 35 weeks and I am having SO much trouble tolerating being pregnant at this stage! I feel like I can't really complain to people so just reading everyone's complaints on this thread makes me feel better. Lately I wake up with searing pain in my boobs. I can't sit or lounge in any positions without getting extremely uncomfortable. I've been sleeping religiously on my left side for months and my left hip just aches no matter what I do! My legs are swelling and achey. I can't walk my dog for two miles a day like I was doing for so long because some nerve the baby sits on makes me feel like I'm going to fall over. Absolutely worst of all is the baby is kicking a spot that feels like a nerve inside me and it is absolutely **excruciating.** I want him to move sides, but he won't! The movements used to be so sweet and precious to me and now I live in constant fear of them. I have a cold for the first time in my whole pregnancy and can't take anything and I swear every time I cough or sneeze I have super uncomfortable contractions. I can't bend over and pick up something I dropped without having some weird contractions. Anyways .. Sorry! I just haven't complained much my whole pregnancy so I just completely let loose!! So thankful someone asked.:) hang in there ladies and I will try to as well!!

Yep same here. So done. Also, working up until my due date, which will not be fun.

So I'm not in third tri yet and I won't be for a few more weeks, but I've been over this pregnancy since it began. I think I just don't like being pregnant. Granted, it's a small price to pay for such an amazing gift and I am going to be pregnant again, because we want at least 2 kids, but man, I just do not enjoy it all. I'm starting to get a little more uncomfortable and in 10 weeks, it sounds like I'm going to be WAY more uncomfortable, judging by what you ladies are saying. I just want it to be April already and to be through labor and be holding my little guy in my arms. And I'm glad there are other people here who feel the same way.

Oh, I have NEVER enjoyed being pregnant. Even through the second trimester when it's easiest, I'm not one of those ladies who feels amazed by the miracle of life during pregnancy, etc. Trust me, once the baby is born, I think it is the coolest, most amazing thing my body has ever done! But until this baby is out, I'm not too keen on everything that's going on. Lol.

It's hard to say that out loud when so many people struggle with infertility and there's so much mom shaming on social media, but it's the truth. I can't wait for this to be over and snuggle my precious baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->